Andi Jones has been working with the IfM Engage team since 2012. As an Industrial Associate, she works with a wide range of clients, ranging from SMEs to multinationals and government organisations, to improve their strategy, technology and innovation management and operational performance.
Andi combines the new ideas and approaches developed at the IfM with her own operational experience to help clients move forward in:
- Strategic and product technology roadmapping.
- Developing business strategies to deliver sustainable, profitable growth.
- Building operational capabilities to support strategic choices.
- New product introduction.
Embracing the knowledge transfer approach “we do it with you, not to you”, she designs and facilitates collaborative and interactive workshops to suit each client’s need and desired outcomes.
Andi also delivers training in her key areas of expertise on professional development programmes.
Prior to working with IfM Engage, Andi spent over 15 years in electronics manufacturing companies where she held a variety of senior management positions in operations, manufacturing engineering and supply chain. She has extensive experience in strategic supply chain development, new product introduction, business system implementation and the application of lean improvement techniques.
Andi has a Masters Degree in Manufacturing Engineering from Cambridge University.
- Institute for Manufacturing
- 17 Charles Babbage Road
- Cambridge CB3 0FS
- Artificial Intelligence
- Asset Management
- Business Model Innovation
- Complex Additive Materials
- Decision-Making for Emerging Technologies
- Design Management
- Digital Manufacturing
- Distributed Information & Automation Laboratory
- Fluids in Advanced Manufacturing
- Industrial Photonics
- Industrial Resilience
- Industrial Sustainability
- Inkjet Research
- Innovation and Intellectual Property
- International Manufacturing
- Manufacturing Industry Education Research
- Science, Technology & Innovation Policy
- Strategy and Performance
- Technology Enterprise
- Technology Management
- Service Alliance
- University Commercialisation and Innovation Policy Evidence Unit