Rob is responsible for developing and implementing the marketing strategy for IfM Engage. Rob works with stakeholders across the company, the Institute for Manufacturing (IfM) and wider community to connect organisations with relevant IfM research, tools and approaches.
In his role as Marketing Manager, his key priorities are develop marketing and communication systems and capabilities, generate new opportunities for the company, and enhance the reputation of IfM and IfM Engage.
Prior to this role, Rob worked for Cambridge University Press, and has over ten years’ experience in marketing roles, working across a range of sectors including education, not-for-profit and government.
Rob holds a BSc. (Hons) in Management Sciences from Loughborough University.
- Institute for Manufacturing
- 17 Charles Babbage Road
- Cambridge CB3 0FS
- Artificial Intelligence
- Asset Management
- Business Model Innovation
- Complex Additive Materials
- Decision-Making for Emerging Technologies
- Design Management
- Digital Manufacturing
- Distributed Information & Automation Laboratory
- Fluids in Advanced Manufacturing
- Industrial Photonics
- Industrial Resilience
- Industrial Sustainability
- Inkjet Research
- Innovation and Intellectual Property
- International Manufacturing
- Manufacturing Industry Education Research
- Science, Technology & Innovation Policy
- Strategy and Performance
- Technology Enterprise
- Technology Management
- Service Alliance
- University Commercialisation and Innovation Policy Evidence Unit