Pavan is a doctoral researcher under the supervision of Dr. Jag Srai and Dr. Mukesh Kumar. His research focuses on the intersection between Sustainable Supply Chain Management, Shared Value and Corporate Strategy.
- International Manufacturing
- Supply Chain Strategy
- Sustainable Development
- Natural Capital
- Mergers & Acquisitions
Pavan holds a Master’s degree in Sustainability Leadership from the University of Cambridge, an MBA in International Business and a BSc in Applied Computer Systems.
He is an international management consultant and has over twenty years of large-project cross-functional international supply chain, Finance & IT strategy consulting experience, primarily within the energy and process manufacturing industries. For the first ten-years of his consulting career he held positions of increasing responsibility within the global energy and enterprise application integration practice of Deloitte.
His business consulting experiences have included feasibility/fit assessment studies, strategic and tactical planning, project management, business and systems re-engineering and M&A integration consulting.
Publications and Conference papers
- Manocha P. and Srai J.S., 2018. Exploring Sustainable Supply Chain Management in Mergers & Acquisitions – How Green is the Deal? target selection considerations within the U.S. lithium-ion battery product-supply chain for electric vehicles, Cambridge International Manufacturing Symposium
- Manocha P. and Srai J.S., 2018. Sustainable Supply Chain Management Considerations in Operational Due Diligence, Proceedings of the 29th Production and Operations Management Society
- Manocha P, Srai J.S. and Kumar M., 2017. Sustainable Supply Network Assessment in Mergers & Acquisitions – How green is the deal? Proceedings of the 24th European Operations Management Association
- Manocha P, Srai J.S. and Kumar M., 2016. Understanding the role of Sustainability in Mergers & Acquisitions from the perspective of Supply Chain Management – How green is the deal? Cambridge International Manufacturing Symposium
- Manocha P, Kumar M, and Srai J.S., 2015. Identifying and Mitigating the Water Stress Risk of the Californian Wine Industry Supply Chain, Cambridge International Manufacturing Symposium