Dr Claudia Peverini
Programme Director and Client Project Tutor
Claudia Peverini joined the Executive and Professional Development team of IfM Engage in September 2022 as Programme Director and Client Project Tutor. She designs and delivers bespoke programmes for emerging talents.
Claudia enjoys being at the intersection between university and industry by co-designing innovative team and individual learning journeys in fast-paced international contexts. She has extensive experience in the following areas:
- Developing and managing education programmes’ life cycle from conception to delivery.
- Curriculum and course design using experiential learning and problem-based-learning methodologies.
- Lecturing, tutoring, training, coaching and facilitation.
- International relations, strategic planning and stakeholders’ management.
With over 20 years of academic and professional experience in international education, she has operated in a wide variety of contexts and organisations in the UK, the US and Italy.
On behalf of Campus Bio-medico University of Rome she delivered four editions of Industry 4.0 Bootcamps, hands-on programmes integrating the acquisition of technical skills (IoT, AI and enabling technologies) and transferable skills, in collaboration between academics and industry partners.
She holds an MPhil and a PhD in Linguistics from the University of Cambridge where she was Affiliated Lecturer at the MML Faculty and Supervisor at several University Colleges.
- Institute for Manufacturing
- 17 Charles Babbage Road
- Cambridge CB3 0FS
- Artificial Intelligence
- Asset Management
- Business Model Innovation
- Complex Additive Materials
- Decision-Making for Emerging Technologies
- Design Management
- Digital Manufacturing
- Distributed Information & Automation Laboratory
- Fluids in Advanced Manufacturing
- Industrial Photonics
- Industrial Resilience
- Industrial Sustainability
- Inkjet Research
- Innovation and Intellectual Property
- International Manufacturing
- Manufacturing Industry Education Research
- Science, Technology & Innovation Policy
- Strategy and Performance
- Technology Enterprise
- Technology Management
- Service Alliance
- University Commercialisation and Innovation Policy Evidence Unit