Fatema El-Wakeel is a Data and Analytics Strategy Evangelist, practitioner, researcher and global knowledge volunteer. She uses her PhD and MBA framework to create the right strategies and ecosystems for successful Data and Analytics transformations.
El-Wakeel is on a mission to share how to successfully strategise and scale Data and Analytics across organisations by sharing evidence-based advice and thought-leadership through publications, speaking at conferences and other social media channels. Having scaled and enabled Data and Analytics in organisations for more than 10 years, her experience includes creating roadmaps and strategies, setting Analytics Communities as well as executing Analytics projects to recommend Strategic and Operational decisions.
Industry background: FMCG (Unilever), Automotive (Jaguar Land Rover, LEONI and Nissan), IT (Hewlett Packard), Hospitality (Hilton) and Consulting among others
- University of Manchester: General Assembly Member
- American Institute of Management Accountants: Global Board Director supporting Strategic and Data and Analytics discussions in Education
- Speaker: Keynote speaker in conferences and public speaker in forums and panels.
- Author: Write publications and articles
- PhD Researcher with a focus on strategically scaling Data and Analytics – University of Cambridge, UK
- Masters of Business Administration – University of Manchester UK.
- Qualified Management Accountant – Institute of Management Accountants USA.
- BSc. in Accounting – Alexandria University Egypt.
If you would like to link to my social media, please use the below