IfM. New thinking about manufacturing. Putting those new ideas into practice today. Educating the manufacturing leaders of tomorrow.
IfM Design Show 2018: Inventive undergraduate product prototypes
MET students displayed their original products, designed to have real business potential for an identified market. 2018 projects include Hexamill, Leaflogger, Soap for Life, the Hyperbot Pro, and several more creative inventions.
Manufacturing a Better World: IfM hosts vibrant 2018 Briefing Day
Leaders and senior executives from industry, government and academia gathered together for a lively and thought-provoking annual Briefing Day at the Institute for Manufacturing (IfM) on 17th May.
IfM wins 2018 EFMD Excellence in Practice Award
The IfM's Executive and Professional Education programme has won the prestigious EFMD Silver Award for its learning partnership with Atos and Paderborn University.
- 10SepOpen course The Cambridge Tribology Course: Friction, Wear and Lubrication
- 03OctOpen course Strategic Roadmapping Course
- 11OctOpen course Developing End-to-End Supply Chain Capability
- 07NovOpen course Making the Shift to Services
Top ten articles
- Design for additive manufacturing
- Business model innovation to solve productivity paradox
- Management tools and toolkits: the good, the bad and the ugly
- Why you need Big Data to measure customer loyalty
- Making the shift to services
- Do not fall prey to business ecosystem failure
- Business model innovation report
- Factories of the future and implications for automation
- The lost art of risk management
- Getting smart with digital