IfM. New thinking about manufacturing. Putting those new ideas into practice today. Educating the manufacturing leaders of tomorrow.
IfM providing supply chain expertise for major research collaboration to transfrom Indian agriculture
Dr Jag Srai, Head of IfM's Centre for International Manufacturing, is taking part in a three-day workshop in Delhi to launch the TIGR²ESS project.
Resilience of transport systems in extreme events - New Horizon 2020 project
Dr Ajith Parlikad will lead the University of Cambridge’s contribution to a successful EU Horizon2020 proposal, SAFEWAY - GIS-Based Infrastructure Management System for Optimized Response to Extreme Events on Terrestrial Transport Networks.
Dr Jag Srai talks about digital supply chains for the World Economic Forum
Dr Srai has written a blog, been interviewed for a podcast and guest edited the World Economic Forum's Agenda Weekly Expert Edition, sharing insignts on digital supply chains with WEF's community of experts.
- 27FebOpen course Ecosystem Strategy
- 28FebOpen course Making the Right Things in the Right Places
- 13MarOpen course Strategic Roadmapping Course
- 15MarOpen course Business Model Innovation: changing the game
Top ten articles
- Design for additive manufacturing
- Business model innovation to solve productivity paradox
- Management tools and toolkits: the good, the bad and the ugly
- Why you need Big Data to measure customer loyalty
- Making the shift to services
- Do not fall prey to business ecosystem failure
- Business model innovation report
- Factories of the future and implications for automation
- The lost art of risk management
- Getting smart with digital