New thinking about manufacturing. Putting those new ideas into practice today. Educating the manufacturing leaders of tomorrow.
Funding success: Manufacturing in the metaverse
An IfM project to explore the application and potential benefits of a metaverse in manufacturing has received funding from InterAct.
IfM Roadmapping for Mental Health
Experts from the IfM have contributed to a new paper in The Lancet Psychiatry which sets out concrete solutions to prevent premature mortality from mental illness and distress.
IfM Engage consortium commissioned by UK government to scope initiative to boost semiconductor sector
IfM Engage consortium has been commissioned by the Department for Science, Innovation & Technology (DSIT) to undertake a study into infrastructure to grow the UK semiconductor industry.
- 06JunOpen course Making the Right Things in the Right Places
- 27JunOpen course Roadmapping for strategy and innovation - online course
- 10OctOpen course Roadmapping for strategy and innovation
- 08NovOpen course The new era of customer experience: Optimising engagement across digital, physical and social channels
- 21SepCambridge International Manufacturing Symposium 2023
- 25SepWorkshop on Low-Cost Digital Solutions for Industrial Automation
- 16Nov[ONLINE EVENT] Cambridge Service Alliance Industry Day
Top ten articles
- IfM students help to turn 100-year-old bakery into thriving online business
- From idea to patient: the IfM approach to healthcare
- How can knowledge be shared better across the NHS?
- How strategic roadmapping can signpost the route to the future
- The UK Innovation Report 2022
- Simpler than it looks: Discovering the Shoestring approach to digital manufacturing
- Putting new healthcare technology to effective use: wearables for therapeutic cancer treatment
- Open innovation: Solving IP challenges for SMEs
- What, how and when to automate
- New manufacturing approaches to affordable healthcare