New thinking about manufacturing. Putting those new ideas into practice today. Educating the manufacturing leaders of tomorrow.
Policy Links delivers report on Industry 4.0 security at GMIS
David Leal-Ayala of IfM's Policy Links Unit delivered a keynote talk at the Global Manufacturing Summit (9-11 July, Yekaterinburg, Russia) on a new report on the Safety and Security Dimensions of Industry 4.0.
Podcast: Problem Solvers episode 1 - Sustainability in the food industry
This episode explores sustainable innovation in the food industry, with Professor Steve Evans and Gary Punter.
Innovation for food security and sustainability explored at first IfM Briefing
The first in a new series of IfM Briefings provided a platform for leading research and industrial case studies on sustainability and security in the global food industry.
- 09SepOpen course The Cambridge Tribology Course: Friction, Wear and Lubrication 2019
- 09OctOpen course Strategic Roadmapping
- 06NovOpen course Visual Communication
- TBCOpen course Technology & Innovation Management
Top ten articles
- A landscape for the future of high value manufacturing in the UK
- Digital manufacturing on a shoestring
- Management tools and toolkits: the good, the bad and the ugly
- Why you need Big Data to measure customer loyalty
- Making the shift to services
- Do not fall prey to business ecosystem failure
- Business model innovation report
- Factories of the future and implications for automation
- The lost art of risk management
- Getting smart with digital