IfM. New thinking about manufacturing. Putting those new ideas into practice today. Educating the manufacturing leaders of tomorrow.
Transforming medicines manufacturing: REMEDIES partners meeting
ReMediES partners meet at the IfM to report on progress as this phase of the project nears completion.
Sharing in Growth wins national skills innovation award
IfM Education and Consultancy Services are a delivery partner for the Sharing in Growth programme which has just won the Semta Innovation Award.
IfM providing supply chain expertise for major research collaboration to transfrom Indian agriculture
Dr Jag Srai, Head of IfM's Centre for International Manufacturing, is taking part in a three-day workshop in Delhi to launch the TIGR2ESS project.
- 20MarOpen course Technology and Innovation Management Course
- 12AprOpen course From Research To Economic Impact: Building Effective Technology and Innovation Strategies for RTOs
- 09MayOpen course Making the Shift to Services
- 23MayOpen course Developing End-to-End Supply Chain Capability
Top ten articles
- Design for additive manufacturing
- Business model innovation to solve productivity paradox
- Management tools and toolkits: the good, the bad and the ugly
- Why you need Big Data to measure customer loyalty
- Making the shift to services
- Do not fall prey to business ecosystem failure
- Business model innovation report
- Factories of the future and implications for automation
- The lost art of risk management
- Getting smart with digital