New thinking about manufacturing. Putting those new ideas into practice today. Educating the manufacturing leaders of tomorrow.
The Cambridge Science Festival at IfM
We threw open our doors once again this year for an exciting afternoon for families, with robots, lasers, microscopes and virtual reality.
Helping to celebrate regional entrepreneurship
Tim Minshall provided an enthusiastic keynote at the Business Weekly Awards, celebrating Cambridge's 3Cs - creativity, collaboration and change.
- 12JunOpen course Strategic Roadmapping
- 14MayOpen course Making the Shift to Services
- 14MayOpen course Design for Assembly
- 15MayOpen course Making the Right Things in the Right Places
Top ten articles
- A landscape for the future of high value manufacturing in the UK
- Digital manufacturing on a shoestring
- Management tools and toolkits: the good, the bad and the ugly
- Why you need Big Data to measure customer loyalty
- Making the shift to services
- Do not fall prey to business ecosystem failure
- Business model innovation report
- Factories of the future and implications for automation
- The lost art of risk management
- Getting smart with digital