New thinking about manufacturing. Putting those new ideas into practice today. Educating the manufacturing leaders of tomorrow.
Top ten articles
- Driving change: in pursuit of cobalt-free batteries
- The quantum leap
- Staying ahead of the curve: Rethinking Innovation at Domino Printing
- Machining the future: The AI advantage
- Changing how we talk — and think — about manufacturing
- A more sustainable cuppa: Driving sustainability at Kenyan tea factories
- Engineering superheroes: IfM Engage helps aerospace company spread their wings
- Manufacturing a more equitable world through informed policy-making
- Digital transformation on a shoestring
- IfM students help to turn 100-year-old bakery into thriving online business
IfM Cambridge Festival 2024 programme launched
The IfM opens its doors for the Cambridge Festival on 16 March 2024. Come along to discover more about the exciting things that go on here!
IfM/World Economic Forum paper explores role of partnerships in circular transformation
Dr Jagjit Singh Srai and doctoral researcher Lisa Rossi, along with members of the World Economic Forum Circular Transformation of Industries initiative, have published a White Paper exploring the role of partnerships in circular transformation.
Taking bold steps: ISMM alumna Griselda Togobo
ISMM alumna Griselda Togobo is a successful entrepreneur and influential advocate for business diversity and inclusion. She discusses her passion for promoting female leadership and how attending the University of Cambridge gave her the courage to take risks and embrace failure.
- 19MarOpen course Management and strategy for technology and innovation
- 23AprOpen course Roadmapping for strategy and innovation
- 07MayOpen course Developing next-generation digital supply chains
- 16MarCambridge Festival 2024 - IfM talks and activities
- 19SepCambridge International Manufacturing Symposium 2024