IfM. New thinking about manufacturing. Putting those new ideas into practice today. Educating the manufacturing leaders of tomorrow.
Helping to celebrate regional entrepreneurship
Tim Minshall provided an enthusiastic keynote at the Business Weekly Awards, celebrating Cambridge's 3Cs - creativity, collaboration and change.
Vice-Chancellor's visit to the IfM
A tour of the IfM included a visit to our robot lab, photonics, and a chance to try out our virtual reality gear.
IfM hosts final Science2Society event
The Future of Open Innovation Practices Day was hosted by the IfM in Cambridge on 13th February, as the culmination of the EC-funded project Science2Society.
- 12JunOpen course Strategic Roadmapping
- 26MarOpen course Technology & Innovation Management
- 14MayOpen course Making the Shift to Services
- 14MayOpen course Design for Assembly
Top ten articles
- Design for additive manufacturing
- Business model innovation to solve productivity paradox
- Management tools and toolkits: the good, the bad and the ugly
- Why you need Big Data to measure customer loyalty
- Making the shift to services
- Do not fall prey to business ecosystem failure
- Business model innovation report
- Factories of the future and implications for automation
- The lost art of risk management
- Getting smart with digital