IfM. New thinking about manufacturing. Putting those new ideas into practice today. Educating the manufacturing leaders of tomorrow.
IfM joins collaborative project to strengthen the Internet of Things
The Institute for Manufacturing (IfM), part of the Department of Engineering, has been selected to help enhance the Internet of Things (IoT) as part of a new collaborative project.
Policy links delivers report on international innovation policies to the Brazilian Industrial Board (CNI)
Policy Links presented the results of a study on international approaches to innovation policy, commissioned by the Brazilian Industrial Board (CNI).
Science Festival at the IfM - Winners announced for i-Teams competition
Budding young engineers and scientists were treated to a plethora of exhibits at the West Cambridge site on the last Saturday in March.
- 09MayOpen course Making the Shift to Services
- 23MayOpen course Developing End-to-End Supply Chain Capability
- 12JunOpen course Strategic Roadmapping Course
- 03OctOpen course Strategic Roadmapping Course
Top ten articles
- Design for additive manufacturing
- Business model innovation to solve productivity paradox
- Management tools and toolkits: the good, the bad and the ugly
- Why you need Big Data to measure customer loyalty
- Making the shift to services
- Do not fall prey to business ecosystem failure
- Business model innovation report
- Factories of the future and implications for automation
- The lost art of risk management
- Getting smart with digital