IfM. New thinking about manufacturing. Putting those new ideas into practice today. Educating the manufacturing leaders of tomorrow.
IfM hosts final Science2Society event
The Future of Open Innovation Practices Day was hosted by the IfM in Cambridge on 13th February, as the culmination of the EC-funded project Science2Society.
Upcycled Toy Design received Best Creative Business Award at Bangkok Design Week 2019
An exciting culmination to an innovation project in Thailand, using a creative approach to upcycling waste products, saw one of the local entrepreneurial teams win a design award.
Professor Steve Evans contributes to Future of Engineering report
The Future of Engineering special report, published in The Times, addresses the concerns occupying the sector's leaders, featuring an opinion piece by Prof Steve Evans.
- 12JunOpen course Strategic Roadmapping
- 21MarOpen course Developing End-to-End Supply Chain Capability
- 26MarOpen course Technology & Innovation Management
- 14MayOpen course Making the Shift to Services
Top ten articles
- Design for additive manufacturing
- Business model innovation to solve productivity paradox
- Management tools and toolkits: the good, the bad and the ugly
- Why you need Big Data to measure customer loyalty
- Making the shift to services
- Do not fall prey to business ecosystem failure
- Business model innovation report
- Factories of the future and implications for automation
- The lost art of risk management
- Getting smart with digital