New thinking about manufacturing. Putting those new ideas into practice today. Educating the manufacturing leaders of tomorrow.
IfM team set up logistics for Cambridge student COVID-19 testing
This term, the University has embarked on the weekly COVID-19 testing of all Cambridge students living in college accommodation (about 16,000). A group of IfM staff, students and alumni are handling the job.
IfM adds expertise to new initiative to improve UK productivity
The institute will contribute to the University of Cambridge’s role in the Productivity Institute, the largest economic and social research investment ever in the UK.
IfM receives prestigious Royal Academy of Engineering award for COVID-19 work
We are proud to announce that the IfM has received a President’s Special Award for Pandemic Service for our work in combating the coronavirus.
- 25JanOpen course Roadmapping for strategy and innovation
- TBCOpen course Weathering the Climate Crisis
- TBCOpen course Visual Communication
- TBCOpen course Digitalisation of End-to-End Supply Chains
- 15DecConfronting complexity: How systems engineering can be applied to healthcare, policy and industry [WEBINAR]
Top ten articles
- Connecting healthcare and manufacturing: The challenges of COVID-19
- Innovate Indonesia: Unlocking growth through technological transformation
- COVID-19: Manufacturing at a turning point
- Understanding risk in pharmaceutical supply chains
- Supply chains and the power of artificial intelligence
- UK supply chains: Learning the right lessons from COVID-19
- COVID-19: International manufacturing policy responses
- COVID-19 critical supplies: The manufacturing repurposing challenge
- Why you need Big Data to measure customer loyalty
- Helping SMEs towards digitalisation