New thinking about manufacturing. Putting those new ideas into practice today. Educating the manufacturing leaders of tomorrow.
New report explains why UK manufacturing is underestimated in value
The economic value of manufacturing to the UK is being underestimated in official statistics, potentially by as much as half, according to a new report by Jostein Hauge and Eoin O'Sullivan.
IfM Design Show 2019: Undergraduate product innovations
This year’s MET Design Show on 5th June once again saw an impressive array of creative student inventions on display.
Advancing Communities towards low-Carbon Energy Smart Systems
IfM Education and Consultancy Services is part of 'ACCESS', a European project which is bringing together experts and governments around joint challenges to support larger uptake of low carbon grid-related technologies in communities and ‘Smart Cities’.
- 09SepOpen course The Cambridge Tribology Course: Friction, Wear and Lubrication 2019
- 09OctOpen course Strategic Roadmapping
- 06NovOpen course Visual Communication
- TBCOpen course Technology & Innovation Management
Top ten articles
- A landscape for the future of high value manufacturing in the UK
- Digital manufacturing on a shoestring
- Management tools and toolkits: the good, the bad and the ugly
- Why you need Big Data to measure customer loyalty
- Making the shift to services
- Do not fall prey to business ecosystem failure
- Business model innovation report
- Factories of the future and implications for automation
- The lost art of risk management
- Getting smart with digital