New thinking about manufacturing. Putting those new ideas into practice today. Educating the manufacturing leaders of tomorrow.
Podcast: Problem Solvers episode 2 - Augmented humans
This episode explores 'augmented humans', the engineering and ethical challenges of how humans interact with technology, with Dr Thomas Bohné and Dr Karina Vold.
Restorative Pioneers Day, looking beyond sustainability
A recent event organised by the Centre for Industrial Sustainability brought together researchers and business leaders to explore how industrial activities could have a net-positive environmental impact.
Steve Evans elected to Academia Europaea
Professor Steve Evans, Director of Research of the IfM’s Centre for Industrial Sustainability, has been elected to the prestigious Academia Europaea in its 2019 awards.
- 24MarOpen course Technology & Innovation Management
- TBCOpen course Visual Communication
- TBCOpen course Developing End-to-End Supply Chain Capability
- TBCOpen course Making the Shift to Services
- 26SepCambridge International Manufacturing Symposium 2019
- 16OctCambridge Service Alliance Industry Day Conference
- 12NovDigital Manufacturing Week
Top ten articles
- A landscape for the future of high value manufacturing in the UK
- Digital manufacturing on a shoestring
- Management tools and toolkits: the good, the bad and the ugly
- Why you need Big Data to measure customer loyalty
- Making the shift to services
- Do not fall prey to business ecosystem failure
- Business model innovation report
- Factories of the future and implications for automation
- The lost art of risk management
- Getting smart with digital