New thinking about manufacturing. Putting those new ideas into practice today. Educating the manufacturing leaders of tomorrow.
IfM Briefing hosts world-renowned expert David Teece
The IfM Briefing on ‘Developing Industrial Capabilities’ on 23rd Sept drew a large audience to hear thought-provoking ideas from leading thinkers and practitioners.
Shoestring conference: Helping SME manufacturers access the benefits of digital technology
The 'Digital Manufacturing on a Shoestring' open workshop drew in a large audience of SME manufacturers, providers and industry associations to find out how to engage with this radical research project.
Podcast: Problem Solvers episode 2 - Augmented humans
This episode explores 'augmented humans', the engineering and ethical challenges of how humans interact with technology, with Dr Thomas Bohné and Dr Karina Vold.
- 26NovOpen course Making the Shift to Services
- 24MarOpen course Technology & Innovation Management
- TBCOpen course Visual Communication
- TBCOpen course Developing End-to-End Supply Chain Capability
Top ten articles
- A landscape for the future of high value manufacturing in the UK
- Digital manufacturing on a shoestring
- Management tools and toolkits: the good, the bad and the ugly
- Why you need Big Data to measure customer loyalty
- Making the shift to services
- Do not fall prey to business ecosystem failure
- Business model innovation report
- Factories of the future and implications for automation
- The lost art of risk management
- Getting smart with digital