IfM. New thinking about manufacturing. Putting those new ideas into practice today. Educating the manufacturing leaders of tomorrow.
IfM expertise to contribute to new Centre for Digital Built Britain
The UK Government has announced £5.4 million in funding for a new centre to champion the digital revolution in the built environment.
Dashmote wins 2017 OI Forum Pitching Competition
An innovative method that combines artificial intelligence (AI) and visual recognition technology to rapidly reveal insights into consumer food trends has won the 2017 Open Innovation Forum Food and FMCG Pitching Competition.
- 27FebOpen course Ecosystem Strategy
- 28FebOpen course Making the Right Things in the Right Places
- 13MarOpen course Strategic Roadmapping Course
- 20MarOpen course Technology and Innovation Management Course
Top ten articles
- New business models for a sustainable future
- Emerging trends in global advanced manufacturing: challenges, opportunities and policy responses
- Management tools and toolkits: the good, the bad and the ugly
- Additive manufacturing: understanding the bigger picture
- Making the shift to services
- The digitalisation of manufacturing economies
- Business model innovation report
- Strategic roadmapping: take control in times of uncertainty
- The lost art of risk management
- Getting smart with digital