IfM. New thinking about manufacturing. Putting those new ideas into practice today. Educating the manufacturing leaders of tomorrow.
Manufacturing a Better World: IfM hosts vibrant 2018 Briefing Day
Leaders and senior executives from industry, government and academia gathered together for a lively and thought-provoking annual Briefing Day at the Institute for Manufacturing (IfM) on 17th May.
IfM wins 2018 EFMD Excellence in Practice Award
The Institute for Manufacturing (IfM) wins 2018 EFMD Excellence in Practice Silver Award in the “Professional Development” category for its Learning and Development Partnership with Atos and Paderborn University.
'How Stuff Gets Made' - IfM and Faculty of Education deliver outreach days in primary schools
Children in local primary schools around Cambridge have been learning more about ‘How Stuff Gets Made’ thanks to a programme being delivered by engineering students and researchers and the Faculty of Education.
- 12JunOpen course Strategic Roadmapping Course
- 03OctOpen course Strategic Roadmapping Course
- 07NovOpen course Making the Shift to Services
- 15NovOpen course Ecosystem Strategy
Top ten articles
- Design for additive manufacturing
- Business model innovation to solve productivity paradox
- Management tools and toolkits: the good, the bad and the ugly
- Why you need Big Data to measure customer loyalty
- Making the shift to services
- Do not fall prey to business ecosystem failure
- Business model innovation report
- Factories of the future and implications for automation
- The lost art of risk management
- Getting smart with digital