New thinking about manufacturing. Putting those new ideas into practice today. Educating the manufacturing leaders of tomorrow.
Low-cost automation ‘on a shoestring’ demos in action
New solutions for low-cost automation for SME manufacturers were demonstrated to project partners at the Digital Manufacturing on a Shoestring meeting.
New report explains why UK manufacturing is underestimated in value
The economic value of manufacturing to the UK is being underestimated in official statistics, potentially by as much as half, according to a new report by Jostein Hauge and Eoin O'Sullivan.
- 09SepOpen course The Cambridge Tribology Course: Friction, Wear and Lubrication 2019
- 09OctOpen course Strategic Roadmapping
- 06NovOpen course Visual Communication
- TBCOpen course Technology & Innovation Management
Top ten articles
- A landscape for the future of high value manufacturing in the UK
- Digital manufacturing on a shoestring
- Management tools and toolkits: the good, the bad and the ugly
- Why you need Big Data to measure customer loyalty
- Making the shift to services
- Do not fall prey to business ecosystem failure
- Business model innovation report
- Factories of the future and implications for automation
- The lost art of risk management
- Getting smart with digital