New thinking about manufacturing. Putting those new ideas into practice today. Educating the manufacturing leaders of tomorrow.
IfM researchers recognised in 2021 Vice-Chancellor’s Research Impact and Engagement Awards
The IfM’s Jag Srai and Duncan McFarlane have been recognised in the 2021 Vice Chancellor’s Awards for Research Impact and Engagement.
IfM innovation methods enable new approaches to address depression in young people
A new report forms part of a wider project by the IfM’s Centre for Technology Management to explore how innovation methods used by industry can be applied to complex healthcare applications.
IfM plugs into new Made Smarter investments in smart manufacturing
The institute is working across projects in connected factories and healthcare innovation, partnering with government, industry, catapults and academia.
- 16NovOpen course Making the Right Things in the Right Places
- 23NovOpen course The new era of customer experience: Optimising engagement across digital, physical and social channels
- 30NovOpen course Roadmapping for strategy and innovation
- 03Nov[ONLINE EVENT] Cambridge Service Alliance Industry Day Conference
- 07Dec[ONLINE EVENT] Open Innovation Forum Food, Drink & FMCG Pitching Event 2021
Top ten articles
- Connecting healthcare and manufacturing: The challenges of COVID-19
- Innovate Indonesia: Unlocking growth through technological transformation
- The Maker Movement vs COVID-19: How a DIY community responded to the pandemic
- Understanding risk in pharmaceutical supply chains
- Supply chains and the power of artificial intelligence
- UK supply chains: Learning the right lessons from COVID-19
- COVID-19: International manufacturing policy responses
- COVID-19 critical supplies: The manufacturing repurposing challenge
- The power of repurposing: How smaller manufacturers helped the UK withstand COVID-19’s first wave
- Helping SMEs towards digitalisation