New thinking about manufacturing. Putting those new ideas into practice today. Educating the manufacturing leaders of tomorrow.
IfM Knowledge Partner at UK’s biggest manufacturing event
Sharing our content and perspectives from the largest manufacturing event in the UK calendar: an opening keynote from Tim Minshall, a series of IfM workshops, and engagement across the manufacturing community. Catch up with what you missed.
How to change the world: Steve Evans keynote
Professor Steve Evans, Head of the IfM’s Centre for Industrial Sustainability, gave a keynote talk at the prestigious ‘How to change the world’ conference in London on 28th November, as part of a stellar line up of speakers including Malcolm Gladwell, Noam Chomsky and Robert Winston.
IfM speakers tackle digitalisation strategies
The IfM Briefing on 'Strategic approaches to digitalisation', held in Liverpool on 12th November, explored how manufacturing companies can use new technologies to underpin their business strategy.
- 25FebOpen course Digitalisation of End-to-End Supply Chains
- 17MarOpen course Strategic Roadmapping
- 24MarOpen course Technology & Innovation Management
- 13MayOpen course Making the Right Things in the Right Places
Top ten articles
- A landscape for the future of high value manufacturing in the UK
- Digital manufacturing on a Shoestring
- Management tools and toolkits: the good, the bad and the ugly
- Why you need Big Data to measure customer loyalty
- Making the shift to services
- Do not fall prey to business ecosystem failure
- Business model innovation report
- Factories of the future and implications for automation
- The lost art of risk management
- Getting smart with digital