IfM. New thinking about manufacturing. Putting those new ideas into practice today. Educating the manufacturing leaders of tomorrow.
Making the most of the IIoT
Professor Duncan McFarlane discusses the advances, challenges and questions that manufacturers need to think about when embarking on their IIoT journey.
A new form of globalisation and what it means for supply chains
In an article for The Manufacturer, Dr Jag Srai, Head of the IfM's Centre for International Manufacturing, considers how globalisation may be changing and what that means for global supply chains.
- 06DecOpen course Introduction to Science, Technology & Innovation Policy
- 27FebOpen course Ecosystem Strategy
- 28FebOpen course Making the Right Things in the Right Places
- 13MarOpen course Strategic Roadmapping Course
Top ten articles
- New business models for a sustainable future
- Emerging trends in global advanced manufacturing: challenges, opportunities and policy responses
- Management tools and toolkits: the good, the bad and the ugly
- Additive manufacturing: understanding the bigger picture
- Making the shift to services
- The digitalisation of manufacturing economies
- Business model innovation report
- Strategic roadmapping: take control in times of uncertainty
- The lost art of risk management
- Getting smart with digital