New thinking about manufacturing. Putting those new ideas into practice today. Educating the manufacturing leaders of tomorrow.
OI Forum’s annual competition for food sector showcases innovative solutions to support SDGs
Entrepreneurs from around the world took part in the 10th Open Innovation (OI) Forum’s annual Food, Drink and FMCG competition to pitch solutions to support the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
IfM makes an impact at Digital Manufacturing Week
As official knowledge partner for Digital Manufacturing Week 2021, the IfM delivered a packed schedule of masterclasses, keynotes and live demonstrations – all designed to help delegates unpick the key business challenges of today.
IfM report highlights need for stronger IP strategy capabilities for SMEs
A report prepared by the IfM and published by the European Commission looks at the extent to which Intellectual Property (IP) facilitates or hinders Open Innovation, particularly in relation to small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).
Top ten articles
- Connecting healthcare and manufacturing: The challenges of COVID-19
- Innovate Indonesia: Unlocking growth through technological transformation
- The Maker Movement vs COVID-19: How a DIY community responded to the pandemic
- Understanding risk in pharmaceutical supply chains
- Supply chains and the power of artificial intelligence
- UK supply chains: Learning the right lessons from COVID-19
- COVID-19: International manufacturing policy responses
- COVID-19 critical supplies: The manufacturing repurposing challenge
- The power of repurposing: How smaller manufacturers helped the UK withstand COVID-19’s first wave
- Helping SMEs towards digitalisation