New thinking about manufacturing. Putting those new ideas into practice today. Educating the manufacturing leaders of tomorrow.
IfM students and staff awarded ‘Covid Star’ for efforts during the pandemic
In recognition of working with Addenbrooke’s and Papworth hospitals during the pandemic, Cambridge University Hospitals have awarded 31 ‘Covid stars’ to IfM staff and students.
IfM embarks on new collaboration to revolutionize multi-tier supply chain risk sensing
The IfM is collaborating with technology company Enspan, AML Sheffield and Manufacturing Technology Centre and industry partners to help UK manufacturers address the challenges of supply chain risk prediction.
New report explores the benefits of digital twins in the satellite industry
Dr Veronica Martinez and Nicolai Huss map out the benefits of digital twin-based satellite services as well as the barriers that need to be overcome in a new executive briefing.
- 07JunOpen course Demystifying digital: An introduction to digital platform strategy and the Internet of Things (IoT)
- 28JunOpen course Roadmapping for strategy and innovation
- 05OctOpen course The new era of customer experience: Optimising engagement across digital, physical and social channels
- 22Jun2022 Centre for Doctoral Training in Ultra Precision Engineering Conference
- 14SepEPIP 2022 - Opening IP for a better world?
- 22SepCambridge International Manufacturing Symposium 2022
Top ten articles
- Connecting healthcare and manufacturing: The challenges of COVID-19
- Innovate Indonesia: Unlocking growth through technological transformation
- The Maker Movement vs COVID-19: How a DIY community responded to the pandemic
- Understanding risk in pharmaceutical supply chains
- Supply chains and the power of artificial intelligence
- UK supply chains: Learning the right lessons from COVID-19
- COVID-19: International manufacturing policy responses
- COVID-19 critical supplies: The manufacturing repurposing challenge
- The power of repurposing: How smaller manufacturers helped the UK withstand COVID-19’s first wave
- Helping SMEs towards digitalisation