IfM. New thinking about manufacturing. Putting those new ideas into practice today. Educating the manufacturing leaders of tomorrow.
Understanding roadmapping from the customer's perspective
Contribute to the latest research into the digitalisation of roadmapping by taking a survey on the customer perspectives. If you have used roadmapping in your organisation or taken part in roadmapping workshops, we would appreciate your feedback.
Professor Steve Evans contributes to Future of Engineering report
The Future of Engineering special report, published in The Times, addresses the concerns occupying the sector's leaders, featuring an opinion piece by Prof Steve Evans.
Chips with everything: Start-ups pitch their innovations to food and drink multinational 'dragons'
The Open Innovation Forum’s annual pitching competition, organised by IfM for start-ups in the food, drink and FMCG sectors, has been won this year by an ingenious, portable DNA test which can rapidly identify contamination risks in food.
- 13MarOpen course Strategic Roadmapping
- 21MarOpen course Developing End-to-End Supply Chain Capability
- 26MarOpen course Technology & Innovation Management
- 14MayOpen course Making the Shift to Services
Top ten articles
- Design for additive manufacturing
- Business model innovation to solve productivity paradox
- Management tools and toolkits: the good, the bad and the ugly
- Why you need Big Data to measure customer loyalty
- Making the shift to services
- Do not fall prey to business ecosystem failure
- Business model innovation report
- Factories of the future and implications for automation
- The lost art of risk management
- Getting smart with digital