IfM. New thinking about manufacturing. Putting those new ideas into practice today. Educating the manufacturing leaders of tomorrow.
The Future of Manufacturing Futures
IfM co-hosts roundtable for international experts on manufacturing foresight and policy analysis.
IfM Design Show 2018: Inventive undergraduate product prototypes
MET students displayed their original products, designed to have real business potential for an identified market. 2018 projects include Hexamill, Leaflogger, Soap for Life, the Hyperbot Pro, and several more creative inventions.
Manufacturing a Better World: IfM hosts vibrant 2018 Briefing Day
Leaders and senior executives from industry, government and academia gathered together for a lively and thought-provoking annual Briefing Day at the Institute for Manufacturing (IfM) on 17th May.
Top ten articles
- Design for additive manufacturing
- Business model innovation to solve productivity paradox
- Management tools and toolkits: the good, the bad and the ugly
- Why you need Big Data to measure customer loyalty
- Making the shift to services
- Do not fall prey to business ecosystem failure
- Business model innovation report
- Factories of the future and implications for automation
- The lost art of risk management
- Getting smart with digital