New thinking about manufacturing. Putting those new ideas into practice today. Educating the manufacturing leaders of tomorrow.
Top ten articles
- IfM students help to turn 100-year-old bakery into thriving online business
- From idea to patient: the IfM approach to healthcare
- How can knowledge be shared better across the NHS?
- How strategic roadmapping can signpost the route to the future
- The UK Innovation Report 2022
- Simpler than it looks: Discovering the Shoestring approach to digital manufacturing
- Putting new healthcare technology to effective use: wearables for therapeutic cancer treatment
- Open innovation: Solving IP challenges for SMEs
- What, how and when to automate
- New manufacturing approaches to affordable healthcare
Empowering women in manufacturing: Highlights from the Changing Perceptions conference
The Women in Manufacturing initiative marked its debut with a pioneering conference hosted by the IfM and Innovate UK's Made Smarter Programme. The event inspired delegates to break down boundaries within the industry.
UK semiconductor study tour comes to an end
The tour marks the end of a series of events during which the IfM Engage Consortium shared emerging insights from the Department for Science, Innovation and Technology study that will help shape the future of the UK semiconductor landscape.
It’s high time for alliances to ensure supply chain security, researchers urge
An international team of researchers, including from the IfM, are calling on government agencies and national banks to support an effort to map the billions of connections in the global supply network which could reduce tax evasion.