IfM. New thinking about manufacturing. Putting those new ideas into practice today. Educating the manufacturing leaders of tomorrow.
Dr Jag Srai talks about digital supply chains for the World Economic Forum
Dr Srai has written a blog, been interviewed for a podcast and guest edited the World Economic Forum's Agenda Weekly Expert Edition, sharing insignts on digital supply chains with WEF's community of experts.
IfM Review Issue 8: The next production revolution
Rapid advances in production technologies, particularly when allied with the digitalisation of manufacturing, promise a huge range of opportunities for national governments and individual firms.
- 27FebOpen course Ecosystem Strategy
- 28FebOpen course Making the Right Things in the Right Places
- 13MarOpen course Strategic Roadmapping Course
- 15MarOpen course Business Model Innovation: changing the game
Top ten articles
- New business models for a sustainable future
- Emerging trends in global advanced manufacturing: challenges, opportunities and policy responses
- Management tools and toolkits: the good, the bad and the ugly
- Additive manufacturing: understanding the bigger picture
- Making the shift to services
- The digitalisation of manufacturing economies
- Business model innovation report
- Strategic roadmapping: take control in times of uncertainty
- The lost art of risk management
- Getting smart with digital