New thinking about manufacturing. Putting those new ideas into practice today. Educating the manufacturing leaders of tomorrow.
Advancing Communities towards low-Carbon Energy Smart Systems
IfM Education and Consultancy Services is part of 'ACCESS', a European project which is bringing together experts and governments around joint challenges to support larger uptake of low carbon grid-related technologies in communities and ‘Smart Cities’.
HCL joins the Cambridge Service Alliance with official signing ceremony
HCL Technologies officially joined the Cambridge Service Alliance as a gold member during a recent signing ceremony held in Cambridge.
Low-cost digital solutions for large-scale manufacturers
Building on the growing momentum around our Digital Manufacturing on a Shoestring initiative for SMEs, a recent workshop explored the possibilities for low-cost digitalisation options for larger companies.
- 12JunOpen course Strategic Roadmapping
- 09SepOpen course The Cambridge Tribology Course: Friction, Wear and Lubrication 2019
- 06NovOpen course Visual Communication
- TBCOpen course Design for Assembly
- 05JunMET Design Show
- 06JunIfM Showcase
- 25JunIfM Briefing: Innovation for Food Security and Sustainability
Top ten articles
- A landscape for the future of high value manufacturing in the UK
- Digital manufacturing on a shoestring
- Management tools and toolkits: the good, the bad and the ugly
- Why you need Big Data to measure customer loyalty
- Making the shift to services
- Do not fall prey to business ecosystem failure
- Business model innovation report
- Factories of the future and implications for automation
- The lost art of risk management
- Getting smart with digital