IfM. New thinking about manufacturing. Putting those new ideas into practice today. Educating the manufacturing leaders of tomorrow.
Chips with everything: Start-ups pitch their innovations to food and drink multinational 'dragons'
The Open Innovation Forum’s annual pitching competition, organised by IfM for start-ups in the food, drink and FMCG sectors, has been won this year by an ingenious, portable DNA test which can rapidly identify contamination risks in food.
Thought-leadership at the UK's biggest manufacturing conference
IfM played a key role at the largest manufacturing event in the UK, Digital Manufacturing Week, with speakers, workshops, our exhibition stand, and plenty of engagement. Catch up with what you missed.
- 29JanOpen course How to Navigate Disruption to Drive Innovation and Opportunities for Growth
- 13MarOpen course Strategic Roadmapping
- 21MarOpen course Developing End-to-End Supply Chain Capability
- 26MarOpen course Technology & Innovation Management
Top ten articles
- Design for additive manufacturing
- Business model innovation to solve productivity paradox
- Management tools and toolkits: the good, the bad and the ugly
- Why you need Big Data to measure customer loyalty
- Making the shift to services
- Do not fall prey to business ecosystem failure
- Business model innovation report
- Factories of the future and implications for automation
- The lost art of risk management
- Getting smart with digital