New thinking about manufacturing. Putting those new ideas into practice today. Educating the manufacturing leaders of tomorrow.
Students from IfM help to speed up vital COVID-19 testing
Two Wolfson College students from the Institute for Manufacturing are working with experts at Addenbrooke’s Hospital and the Baker Lab to help streamline testing for COVID-19.
Object-tracking technology used to coordinate PPE equipment
IfM spin-out Redbite Solutions have provided their object-tracking technology, itemit, to co-ordinate donations of PPE equipment in fight against COVID-19. The technology is ensuring that only NHS-approved items are forwarded on to the NHS.
- 13OctOpen course Strategic Roadmapping
- 10NovOpen course Making the Shift to Services
- TBCOpen course Weathering the Climate Crisis
- TBCOpen course Visual Communication
- 03JunMake or buy: Supporting strategic decision-making
- 17SepCambridge International Manufacturing Symposium 2020
Top ten articles
- Could intellectual property concerns slow the response to COVID-19?
- Innovate Indonesia: Unlocking growth through technological transformation
- What does lockdown mean for the future of our food supply?
- Understanding risk in pharmaceutical supply chains
- The power of AI for supply chain efficiency
- Connecting healthcare and manufacturing: The challenges of COVID-19
- COVID-19: International manufacturing policy responses
- COVID-19 critical supplies: The manufacturing repurposing challenge
- Why you need Big Data to measure customer loyalty
- Helping SMEs towards digitalisation