New thinking about manufacturing. Putting those new ideas into practice today. Educating the manufacturing leaders of tomorrow.
Latest IfM Review online now
Issue 13 of the IfM Review is now available. This edition explains just how much the IfM approach applies to healthcare, as well as including all the latest exciting work from across the institute, spanning our technology, management and policy activities.
IfM students and staff awarded ‘Covid Stars’ for efforts during the pandemic
In recognition of working with Addenbrooke’s and Papworth hospitals during the pandemic, Cambridge University Hospitals have awarded 31 ‘Covid stars’ to IfM staff and students.
IfM embarks on new collaboration to revolutionize multi-tier supply chain risk sensing
The IfM is collaborating with technology company Enspan, AML Sheffield and Manufacturing Technology Centre and industry partners to help UK manufacturers address the challenges of supply chain risk prediction.
- 05OctOpen course The new era of customer experience: Optimising engagement across digital, physical and social channels
- 14SepEPIP 2022 - Opening IP for a better world?
- 22SepCambridge International Manufacturing Symposium 2022
- 03Nov[ONLINE EVENT] Cambridge Service Alliance Industry Day
- 01Dec[ONLINE EVENT] Open Innovation Forum Food, Drink & FMCG Pitching Event 2022
Top ten articles
- Connecting healthcare and manufacturing: The challenges of COVID-19
- Innovate Indonesia: Unlocking growth through technological transformation
- The Maker Movement vs COVID-19: How a DIY community responded to the pandemic
- Understanding risk in pharmaceutical supply chains
- Supply chains and the power of artificial intelligence
- UK supply chains: Learning the right lessons from COVID-19
- COVID-19: International manufacturing policy responses
- COVID-19 critical supplies: The manufacturing repurposing challenge
- The power of repurposing: How smaller manufacturers helped the UK withstand COVID-19’s first wave
- Helping SMEs towards digitalisation