New thinking about manufacturing. Putting those new ideas into practice today. Educating the manufacturing leaders of tomorrow.
IfM students Tse Uweja and Charlie Barty-King among 2021 Vice-Chancellor’s Social Impact Award winners
Their achievements and commitment to positive social change impressed a panel of judges consisting of four stakeholders representing the community, the University of Cambridge and organisations dedicated to supporting student social action.
IfM awarded for COVID-19 response at Cambridge Independent Science and Technology Awards
The institute’s work on hospital logistics, PPE delivery and the development of a ventilator sharing device was recognised.
New study to help inform the development of innovation hubs
Innovate UK have commissioned a study, conducted by the Centre for Science, Technology & Innovation Policy and the Policy Links Unit, to inform the development of innovation hubs, a new support mechanism within the Manufacturing Made Smarter initiative.
- 14JulEmerging stronger: Accelerating sustainable manufacturing post COVID-19
- 23SepCambridge International Manufacturing Symposium 2021
Top ten articles
- Connecting healthcare and manufacturing: The challenges of COVID-19
- Innovate Indonesia: Unlocking growth through technological transformation
- The Maker Movement vs COVID-19: How a DIY community responded to the pandemic
- Understanding risk in pharmaceutical supply chains
- Supply chains and the power of artificial intelligence
- UK supply chains: Learning the right lessons from COVID-19
- COVID-19: International manufacturing policy responses
- COVID-19 critical supplies: The manufacturing repurposing challenge
- Why you need Big Data to measure customer loyalty
- Helping SMEs towards digitalisation