New thinking about manufacturing. Putting those new ideas into practice today. Educating the manufacturing leaders of tomorrow.
Object-tracking technology used to coordinate PPE equipment
IfM spin-out Redbite Solutions have provided their object-tracking technology, itemit, to co-ordinate donations of PPE equipment in fight against COVID-19. The technology is ensuring that only NHS-approved items are forwarded on to the NHS.
TIGR2ESS programme shaping policy for agri-business in Punjab
Dr Jag Srai attended a meeting at Agricultural University (PAU), Ludhiana, looking at state-level policy interventions to encourage the development of agri-tech and digital platform technologies for agri-business in Punjab.
Project advancing the use of low-carbon technologies updates discussed in Cambridge
IfM ECS recently hosted the ‘Advancing Communities towards low-Carbon Energy Smart Systems’, or ACCESS, project partners in Cambridge to discuss the latest developments of the pilot studies taking place in communities across Europe.
- 20AprOpen course Making the Right Things in the Right Places - online course
- 09JunOpen course Strategic Roadmapping
- 10NovOpen course Making the Shift to Services
- TBCOpen course Weathering the Climate Crisis
Top ten articles
- A landscape for the future of high value manufacturing in the UK
- Digital manufacturing on a Shoestring
- Management tools and toolkits: the good, the bad and the ugly
- Why you need Big Data to measure customer loyalty
- Making the shift to services
- Do not fall prey to business ecosystem failure
- Business model innovation report
- Factories of the future and implications for automation
- The lost art of risk management
- Getting smart with digital