New thinking about manufacturing. Putting those new ideas into practice today. Educating the manufacturing leaders of tomorrow.
IfM awarded for COVID-19 response at Cambridge Independent Science and Technology Awards
The institute’s work on hospital logistics, PPE delivery and the development of a ventilator sharing device was recognised.
New study to help inform the development of innovation hubs
Innovate UK have commissioned a study, conducted by the Centre for Science, Technology & Innovation Policy and the Policy Links Unit, to inform the development of innovation hubs, a new support mechanism within the Manufacturing Made Smarter initiative.
IfM joins innovative 5G trial at Port of Felixstowe
The project is supported by the UK government and will test how 5G and the Industrial Internet of Things can enhance productivity, efficiency and safety at the port.
- 19MayWebinar: Successful innovation in manufacturing using the Internet of Things
- 02Jun2021 EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training in Ultra Precision Engineering Conference
- 23SepCambridge International Manufacturing Symposium 2021
Top ten articles
- Connecting healthcare and manufacturing: The challenges of COVID-19
- Innovate Indonesia: Unlocking growth through technological transformation
- The Maker Movement vs COVID-19: How a DIY community responded to the pandemic
- Understanding risk in pharmaceutical supply chains
- Supply chains and the power of artificial intelligence
- UK supply chains: Learning the right lessons from COVID-19
- COVID-19: International manufacturing policy responses
- COVID-19 critical supplies: The manufacturing repurposing challenge
- Why you need Big Data to measure customer loyalty
- Helping SMEs towards digitalisation