New thinking about manufacturing. Putting those new ideas into practice today. Educating the manufacturing leaders of tomorrow.
Restorative Pioneers Day, looking beyond sustainability
A recent event organised by the Centre for Industrial Sustainability brought together researchers and business leaders to explore how industrial activities could have a net-positive environmental impact.
Steve Evans elected to Academia Europaea
Professor Steve Evans, Director of Research of the IfM’s Centre for Industrial Sustainability, has been elected to the prestigious Academia Europaea in its 2019 awards.
Cambridge to host international summit for young leaders, with IfM researcher on organising committee
Young leaders from across the UK and Latin America will gather in Cambridge in September to discuss science, policy and innovation for a changing world. IfM's Cristina Rodriguez-Rivero, on the organising committee, explains more.
- 09SepOpen course The Cambridge Tribology Course: Friction, Wear and Lubrication 2019
- 09OctOpen course Strategic Roadmapping
- 06NovOpen course Visual Communication
- TBCOpen course Developing End-to-End Supply Chain Capability
- 24SepDigital Manufacturing on a Shoestring
- 26SepCambridge International Manufacturing Symposium 2019
- 16OctCambridge Service Alliance Industry Day Conference
- 12NovDigital Manufacturing Week
Top ten articles
- A landscape for the future of high value manufacturing in the UK
- Digital manufacturing on a shoestring
- Management tools and toolkits: the good, the bad and the ugly
- Why you need Big Data to measure customer loyalty
- Making the shift to services
- Do not fall prey to business ecosystem failure
- Business model innovation report
- Factories of the future and implications for automation
- The lost art of risk management
- Getting smart with digital