New thinking about manufacturing. Putting those new ideas into practice today. Educating the manufacturing leaders of tomorrow.
IfM’s sustainability card game inspires Berry Global’s to save 100 Million KWh per year
The card game, developed by the Centre for Industrial Sustainability, helped the company’s leaders to drive a global program that is saving over 100,000,000 KWh every year.
The Worshipful Company of Engineers’ visit to the Department of Engineering
The Worshipful Company of Engineers' recently paid a visit to the Department of Engineering including the IfM.
Entrepreneurs pitch solutions for OI Forum’s annual food sector competition
Entrepreneurs from around the world took part in the 11th Open Innovation (OI) Forum’s annual Food, Drink and FMCG competition to pitch solutions to support the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- 21MarOpen course Management and strategy for technology and innovation
- 18AprOpen course Roadmapping for strategy and innovation
- 16MayOpen course Developing next-generation digital supply chains
- 06JunOpen course Making the Right Things in the Right Places
- 08FebSustainability Requirements Workshop
- 18MarCambridge Festival 2023 - IfM talks and activities
- 21SepCambridge International Manufacturing Symposium 2023
Top ten articles
- IfM students help to turn 100-year-old bakery into thriving online business
- From idea to patient: the IfM approach to healthcare
- How can knowledge be shared better across the NHS?
- How strategic roadmapping can signpost the route to the future
- The UK Innovation Report 2022
- Simpler than it looks: Discovering the Shoestring approach to digital manufacturing
- Putting new healthcare technology to effective use: wearables for therapeutic cancer treatment
- Open innovation: Solving IP challenges for SMEs
- What, how and when to automate
- New manufacturing approaches to affordable healthcare