IfM. New thinking about manufacturing. Putting those new ideas into practice today. Educating the manufacturing leaders of tomorrow.
IfM Review Issue 9: Collaborations that make a difference
The latest issue of IfM Review features outstanding examples of recent collaborative projects across the IfM.
Boeing talk: Making it lighter, cheaper and faster
We were lucky to be joined on 30 Oct by Dr Leo Christodoulou of The Boeing Company, who talked to an engaged IfM audience about the exciting engineering challenges of aerospace manufacturing.
CIM Symposium 2018: The impact of advanced technologies on supply chains
A packed programme at the 22nd Cambridge International Manufacturing Symposium featured keynote talks from senior executives and thought leaders.
- 29JanOpen course How to Navigate Disruption to Drive Innovation and Opportunities for Growth
- 05FebOpen course Ecosystem Strategy
- 13MarOpen course Strategic Roadmapping
- 21MarOpen course Developing End-to-End Supply Chain Capability
Top ten articles
- Design for additive manufacturing
- Business model innovation to solve productivity paradox
- Management tools and toolkits: the good, the bad and the ugly
- Why you need Big Data to measure customer loyalty
- Making the shift to services
- Do not fall prey to business ecosystem failure
- Business model innovation report
- Factories of the future and implications for automation
- The lost art of risk management
- Getting smart with digital