New thinking about manufacturing. Putting those new ideas into practice today. Educating the manufacturing leaders of tomorrow.
New films highlight extraordinary impact of partnership between IfM and local hospitals during COVID-19
A new series of films tell the story of how the IfM, Cambridge University Hospitals and Royal Papworth Hospital collaborated during the COVID-19 crisis – and how they built a foundation for the future.
IfM at Digital Manufacturing Week 2022
Masterclasses, thought leadership and live demonstrations were all part of an extensive IfM contribution to the flagship Digital Manufacturing Week event.
Quantum technology in the UK: New white paper examines challenges for commercialisation
The report finds that the UK is well placed to translate leading research on quantum science and engineering into increased productivity, and offers recommendations for driving adoption and economic growth.
- 21FebOpen course Making the Right Things in the Right Places
- 21MarOpen course Management and strategy for technology and innovation
- 18AprOpen course Roadmapping for strategy and innovation
Top ten articles
- IfM students help to turn 100-year-old bakery into thriving online business
- From idea to patient: the IfM approach to healthcare
- How can knowledge be shared better across the NHS?
- How strategic roadmapping can signpost the route to the future
- The UK Innovation Report 2022
- Simpler than it looks: Discovering the Shoestring approach to digital manufacturing
- Putting new healthcare technology to effective use: wearables for therapeutic cancer treatment
- Open innovation: Solving IP challenges for SMEs
- What, how and when to automate
- New manufacturing approaches to affordable healthcare