Dr Imoh Ilevbare
Principal Solutions Development Specialist
Dr Imoh Ilevbare is a Principal Solutions Development Specialist for IfM Engage. He has responsibility for the development and delivery of management tools for industry application from Institute for Manufacturing (IfM) research, in particular the Centre for Technology Management.
Imoh’s key expertise is in strategic technology and innovation management, and has developed tools/solutions in and around strategic roadmapping, technology strategy, risk management, portfolio selection, product/service design, strategic marketing, creativity, and the assessment of innovation and technology management capabilities. These solutions have been delivered globally to organisations of different sizes across several industries.
In addition to his work at the University of Cambridge, Imoh is technology strategy Theme Editor for R&D Today, an online-based outreach magazine by the Research and Development Management Association (RADMA). His areas of interest include digitalisation and digital transformation of firms.
Read Imoh's full profile on the IfM Engage website.
- Institute for Manufacturing
- 17 Charles Babbage Road
- Cambridge CB3 0FS
- Artificial Intelligence
- Asset Management
- Business Model Innovation
- Complex Additive Materials
- Decision-Making for Emerging Technologies
- Design Management
- Digital Manufacturing
- Distributed Information & Automation Laboratory
- Fluids in Advanced Manufacturing
- Industrial Photonics
- Industrial Resilience
- Industrial Sustainability
- Inkjet Research
- Innovation and Intellectual Property
- International Manufacturing
- Manufacturing Industry Education Research
- Science, Technology & Innovation Policy
- Strategy and Performance
- Technology Enterprise
- Technology Management
- Service Alliance
- University Commercialisation and Innovation Policy Evidence Unit