Ricardo Gonzalez Nakazawa
Ricardo Gonzalez Nakazawa is a specialist in strategic & technology roadmapping, innovation and foresight. He works with governments and businesses to develop and manage strategic and innovation systems.
In his role as an Industrial Associate, Ricardo assists clients in the following key areas:
- Articulating heterogeneous views for strategy and innovation.
- Aligning strategic or innovation resources towards market and social needs.
- Designing strategic and innovation systems/ecosystems.
- Transferring capabilities to clients and practitioners.
As a researcher practitioner Ricardo has led projects to develop new roadmapping applications and for the creation of a Strategic and Innovation System (SIS) toolbox.
Ricardo holds an MBA from ITESM and has been a consultant since 1998. He has been collaborating with the IfM since 2007 and started working with IfM Engage in 2015.
T: +44 (0)1223 766141
- Institute for Manufacturing
- 17 Charles Babbage Road
- Cambridge CB3 0FS
- Artificial Intelligence
- Asset Management
- Business Model Innovation
- Complex Additive Materials
- Decision-Making for Emerging Technologies
- Design Management
- Digital Manufacturing
- Distributed Information & Automation Laboratory
- Fluids in Advanced Manufacturing
- Industrial Photonics
- Industrial Resilience
- Industrial Sustainability
- Inkjet Research
- Innovation and Intellectual Property
- International Manufacturing
- Manufacturing Industry Education Research
- Science, Technology & Innovation Policy
- Strategy and Performance
- Technology Enterprise
- Technology Management
- Service Alliance
- University Commercialisation and Innovation Policy Evidence Unit