Andrew Gill has worked with IfM Engage since 2005, operating extensively with Institute for Manufacturing research colleagues in the transfer and exploitation of research findings into industry and government.
Andrew works across a range of industries including Defence, Aerospace and Health as well as with Government and associated agencies, plus other academic institutions.
His experience includes:
- Business, manufacturing technology and capability development.
- Service and service transformation in manufacturing.
- National manufacturing, technology and industry strategy development.
- Design and facilitation of complex, controversial change programmes.
Andrew has been involved in many high-impact initiatives in the fields of innovation, services and technology strategy.
Previously, Andrew held a senior role with A.T. Kearney Management Consultants and worked at Royal Dutch/Shell for eighteen years in manufacturing and general management positions.
T: +44 (0) 1223 766141
M: +44 (0) 7899 872630
- Institute for Manufacturing
- 17 Charles Babbage Road
- Cambridge CB3 0FS
- Artificial Intelligence
- Asset Management
- Business Model Innovation
- Complex Additive Materials
- Decision-Making for Emerging Technologies
- Design Management
- Digital Manufacturing
- Distributed Information & Automation Laboratory
- Fluids in Advanced Manufacturing
- Industrial Photonics
- Industrial Resilience
- Industrial Sustainability
- Inkjet Research
- Innovation and Intellectual Property
- International Manufacturing
- Manufacturing Industry Education Research
- Science, Technology & Innovation Policy
- Strategy and Performance
- Technology Enterprise
- Technology Management
- Service Alliance
- University Commercialisation and Innovation Policy Evidence Unit