Tanya is a Doctoral student researching within the Centre for Strategy and Performance at the IfM. Her research looks at generating a practical toolkit to aid exploiting synergistic competencies in the supply chain to aid new product development.
Before joining the IfM, Tanya worked for 12 years in a global manufacturing company in a variety of roles including New Product and Process Development Engineering, Creativity and Strategy Facilitation, Strategic Marketing and Technology Strategy Management. In parallel she completed an MSc in Engineering Management from Brunel University.
Prior to working in industry, Tanya’s career began teaching design and technology at secondary level following completion of a BA in Industrial design and technology and PGCE in Design and Technology both from Loughborough University.
- Technology competencies.
- Technology supply chain collaboration.
- Game change new product development.
- Technology and manufacturing education.
- Institute for Manufacturing
- 17 Charles Babbage Road
- Cambridge CB3 0FS
- Artificial Intelligence
- Asset Management
- Business Model Innovation
- Complex Additive Materials
- Decision-Making for Emerging Technologies
- Design Management
- Digital Manufacturing
- Distributed Information & Automation Laboratory
- Fluids in Advanced Manufacturing
- Industrial Photonics
- Industrial Resilience
- Industrial Sustainability
- Inkjet Research
- Innovation and Intellectual Property
- International Manufacturing
- Manufacturing Industry Education Research
- Science, Technology & Innovation Policy
- Strategy and Performance
- Technology Enterprise
- Technology Management
- Service Alliance
- University Commercialisation and Innovation Policy Evidence Unit