IfM Briefing Day 2015
During the all-day event, delegates were able to meet and exchange ideas with IfM researchers from across the whole spectrum of manufacturing – from R&D and design to supply, production and service.
Our team of practitioners from IfM Education and Consultancy Services (IfM ECS) described some of our recent collaborations, where research-based tools and techniques have been applied in both industrial contexts and in the public sector.
Delegates also heard about IfM’s executive and professional development programmes and its industrially-focused undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
Presentations and resources from the day are shown below.
Presentations and resources
What's new at the IfM?
Sustainable business modelling
- Sustainability tools
- Video: Sustainable business models: what are they and why are they important?
- More information
- Event: Cambridge Service Week
- Video: What is the future of servitization?
Bit-by-bit – the digital fabrication revolution
Developing manufacturing talent
- Centre for Technology Management Research
- Strategic Technology and Innovation Management Consortium
- Course: Strategic Roadmapping
- Course: Realising the Potential of Early Stage Technologies
- Course: Visual Approaches for Strategy and Innovation Management
- Presentation - Andrew Gill
- Presentation - Carlos Lopez-Gomez
- Centre for Science, Technology and Innovation Policy
Capturing value from global networks - strategic approaches to configuring international production, supply and service operations
- Event: International Manufacturing Symposium
- Video: Supply chain risk and resilience for multinational corporations
Industrial inkjet technology
For more information, please contact:
T: +44 (0)1223 748263