Food allergy incidents are rising. How can food manufacturing improve?
Technology, regulation and a culture of safety all have a role to play as part of a joined-up approach, says Lili Jia.
The lost art of risk management
Dr Mukesh Kumar from the Centre for International Manufacturing suggests that multinational manufacturers are taking unnecessary risks with their industrial investments and he offers a solution.
Total information risk management
Making the business case for data quality programmes.
- 3D printing
- Advanced manufacturing
- Big Data and the new analytics
- Business model innovation
- Business strategy & performance
- Business tools
- Design for transformation
- Developing people
- Digital manufacturing
- Ecosystem mapping
- Global supply chains
- Innovation and IP management
- Managing risk
- Manufacturing a better world
- Manufacturing matters
- Open Innovation
- Strategic asset management
- Technology and innovation policy
- Technology management
For further information please contact:
Marketing and Communications Team
T: +44 (0)1223 766141