2015 is an important year for the IfM. This October sees the 50th annual intake of students on its MPhil in Industrial Systems, Manufacture and Management.
Professor Andy Neely discusses his views on manufacturing in the podcast series entitled 'Manufacturing at Heart?
Andy Neely, Head of the IfM, explains why he thinks this is a wonderful time to be involved with manufacturing.
In this talk, Tim talks about how new technologies enable ordinary people to collaboratively design solutions to the problems they face in daily life.
Dr Tim Minshall, Senior Lecturer in Technology Management recently gave a TEDx talk based around the perception of what primary school children think engineers do.
- 3D printing
- Advanced manufacturing
- Big Data and the new analytics
- Business model innovation
- Business strategy & performance
- Business tools
- Design for transformation
- Developing people
- Digital manufacturing
- Ecosystem mapping
- Global supply chains
- Innovation and IP management
- Managing risk
- Manufacturing a better world
- Manufacturing matters
- Open Innovation
- Strategic asset management
- Technology and innovation policy
- Technology management