Industrial resilience audit
Diagnoses why processes are experiencing disruption and helps identify short-term fixes and define longer term plans to develop more flexible production processes.
The Industrial Resilience Audit identifies:
- Problems or disruptions that cause processes to underperform.
- How frequently processes suffer from the identified disruptions.
- The effect or impact of the disruptions on process performance.
- The resilience capabilities that processes have for handling the disruptions.
The output of the Industrial Resilience Audit can help:
Short-term internal activities
- Prioritise improvements to current processes (process capabilities, operational adherence & stability, material specifications.)
- Identify the requirement for new process capabilities to better cater for disruptions.
Long-term internal/external activities
- Focus the development of next generation processes.
- Providing flexible production capabilities, for new products, using new technologies, with changing business demands.
Industrial Resilience Audit approach
Resilience capability assessment
Disruption analysis in this form has been applied to a range of operations:
Britvic, Alcatel, Unipart, ASW, Henkel
EasyJet, Luton Airport