Grant application processes & procedures:
Grant writing tips and advice:
- Tips for writing successful proposals (Engineering Department Research Office)
- Examples of successful applications (Engineering Department Research Office)
- Impact case studies (Research Strategy Office)
Courses and training:
- Researcher Development Programme (Professional & Personal Development)
- 'Impact' training (Research Strategy Office)
Other resources and initiatives:
- The Collaboration Skills Initiative (formerly "Inspiring Research Through Industrial Collaboration" aka "the 4th Theme") is an Engineering Department initiative to develop and share good practices for setting up and managing research partnerships with industry. It also provides on-line resources and holds events to highlight the opportunities and explain the practicalities of such partnerships.
- The Collaboration Skills Initiative blog reports on activities to help to build the skills of researchers and their industrial partners as they plan, design, manage and disseminate their work.
These webpages are still under development. If Cambridge colleagues have recommendations for useful internal links or ideas for new Cambridge-related content, email any suggestions to Eoin O'Sullivan.