Working with mid-size manufacturing and technology companies
Sitting somewhere between large multinationals and SMEs, mid-size companies are often very successful, longstanding businesses which play an important part in their national economies, and IfM ECS consultants understand both the challenges they face and the opportunities they have for growth.
Using approaches with robust theoretical underpinnings, derived from University of Cambridge research and extensively tested through practical application, IfM ECS can work with mid-size firms to help them:
- Identify and prioritise key business needs and opportunities
- Develop a successful business strategy
- Understand their markets
- Make their strategy work
- Turn their R&D into successful products, processes and services
- Develop their operations strategies and capabilities Improve individual factory performance
- Add a service dimension to their business
- Build a sustainable business
For more information click here.
20 February 2015