Asset Management is an area that has vast opportunities for PhD research.
We are open to exciting new ideas from our potential applicants. A list of suggested (not exhaustive) topics is shown below:
Management of complex systems
- Prognostics and health management of systems
- Reliability assessment of Cyber-Physical Systems/Digital Twins
- Maintenance optimisation of diverse asset portfolios
- Resilience of complex systems
- BIM and Asset Management
- Digital twins for asset management
Funding in these areas may be available at EPSRC levels for UK students. For overseas students, funding might be available through the Cambridge International Scholarship Scheme. Potential applicants are also encouraged to visit the Cambridge Trust website and the university's website on graduate funding for more information regarding funding opportunities.
Initial inquiries should be directed to Ajith Parlikad E: email@example.com.