Strategic Asset Management
- Crespo-Marquez, A., Macchi, M., Parlikad, A.K., Value-based and Intelligent Asset Management, Springer, ISBN: 9783030207038, 2019
- Petchrompo, S., Parlikad, A.K, “Review of asset management literature on multi-asset systems,” Reliability Engineering & System Safety, Volume 181, pp 181-201, 2019
- Srinivasan, R., Parlikad, A.K., “An approach to value based infrastructure asset management,” Infrastructure Asset Management, Volume 4, Issue 3, 2017
- Srinivasan, R., Parlikad, A.K., Whole-life Value-based Decision making in Asset Management, ICE Publishing, ISBN: 9780727760616, 2016.
- Masood, T., McFarlane, D.C., Parlikad, A.K., Ellis, A., Dora, J., Schooling, J., “Towards the futureproofing of UK infrastructure,” Infrastructure Asset Management, 2016
- Rezvani, A., Jafari, M., Kemensis, W., Parlikad, A.K., “Towards Closing the Loop between Infrastructure Investments and Societal and Economic Impacts”, The Engineering Economist, Volume 60, Issue 4, pp. 263-290, 2015.
Predictive and Condition-based Maintenance
- Liang, Z., Liu, B., Xie, M., Parlikad, A.K., “Condition-based Maintenance for Long-Life Assets with Exposure to Operational and Environmental Risks,”
International Journal of Production Economics, 2019.
Mahani, K., Liang, Z., Jafari, M., Parlikad, A.K., “Joint optimization of operation and maintenance policies for solar-powered Microgrids,” IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Energy, 2018.
- Liang, Z., Parlikad, A.K., "A Markovian Model for Power Transformer Maintenance," International Journal of Electrical Power and Energy Systems, 2018.
- Liu, B., Xie, M., Liang, Z., Parlikad, A.K., “Condition-based maintenance for systems with aging and cumulative damage based on proportional hazards model,” Reliability Engineering and System Safety, 2017
- Liang, Z., Rasmekomen, N., Srinivasan, R., Parlikad, A.K., “On fault propagation in deterioration of multi-component systems,” Reliability Engineering and System Safety, Volume 162, pp. 72-80, 2017
- Rasmekomen, N., Parlikad, A.K., “Condition-Based Maintenance of Multi-Component Systems with Degradation State-Rate Interactions,” Reliability Engineering and System Safety, Volume 148, pp. 1-10, 2016
- Liang, Z., Parlikad, A.K., “A condition-based maintenance model for assets with accelerated deterioration due to fault propagation”, IEEE Transactions on Reliability, Volume 64, Issue 3, pp. 972-982, 2015
- Liang, Z., Parlikad, A.K., “A tiered modelling approach for condition based maintenance of industrial assets with load sharing interaction and fault propagation,” IMA Journal of Management Mathematics, Volume 26, Issue 2, pp. 125-144, 2015
- Rasmekomen, N., Parlikad, A.K., “Maintenance optimization for asset systems with dependent Performance degradation,” IEEE Transactions on Reliability, Volume 62, Issue 2, 2013, pp. 362-367
- Srinivasan, R., Parlikad, A.K., “Semi Markov decision process with partial information for optimum maintenance decisions,” IEEE Transactions on Reliability, Volume 63, Issue 4, 2014, pp. 891-989
- Mukai, T., Tomasella, M., Parlikad, A.K., Abe, N., Ueda, Y., “The competitiveness of condition monitoring of residential PV systems: a model and insights from the Japanese market,” IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Energy, Volume 5, Issue 4, pp. 1176-1183, 2014.
Social Network of Machines
- Salvador-Palau, A., Dhada, M.H., Parlikad, A.K., “Multi-Agent System architectures for collaborative prognostics,” Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, 2019
- Salvador-Palau, A., Dhada, M.H., Bakliwal, K., Parlikad, A.K., An industrial multi-agent system for real-time distributed collaborative prognostics,” Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence, Volume 85, pp 590-606, 2019
- Li, H., Salvador-Palau, A., Parlikad, A.K., “A Social Network of Collaborating Industrial Assets,” Proceedings of the IMechE Part O: Journal of Risk and Reliability, 2018.
- Salvador Palau, A., Liang, Z., Lutgehetmann, D., Parlikad, A.K., “Collaborative prognostics in social asset networks,” Future Generation Computer Systems, 2018.
- Li, H., Parlikad, A.K., “Study of dynamic workload assignment strategies on production performance,” In Proc. 20th IFAC World Congress, Toulouse, July 2017.
Digital Twins and Smart Infrastructure
- Nochta, T., Wan, L., Lemanski, C., Schooling, J., Parlikad, A.K., Jin, Y., “Digitalisation of smart cities – Moving from a static to a dynamic view”, Smart Infrastructure and Construction, 2019
- Heaton, J., Parlikad, A.K., “A conceptual framework for the alignment of infrastructure assets to citizen requirements within a smart cities framework,” Cities, Volume 90, pp 32-41, 2019.
Asset Information Management
- Heaton, J., Parlikad, A.K., Schooling, J., “Design and Development of BIM models to support Operations and Maintenance,” Computers in Industry, Volume 111, pp 172-186, 2019
- Heaton, J., Parlikad, A.K. Schooling, J., “A Building Information Modelling approach to the alignment of organisational objectives to asset information requirements,”Automation in Construction, Volume 104, pp 14-26, 2019
- Parlikad, A.K., Catton, P., “Infrastructure Information Management of Bridges at Local Authorities in the UK,” Infrastructure Asset Management, 2018.
- Borek, A., Parlikad, A.K., Woodall, P.W., Tomasella, M. “A risk-based model for quantifying the impact of information quality,” Computers in Industry, Volume 65, Issue 2, 2014, pp. 354-366
- Woodall, P., Borek, A., Parlikad, A.K., “Data Quality Assessment: The Hybrid Approach,” Information and Management, Volume 50, Issue 7, 2013, pp. 369-382.
- Srinivasan, R., Parlikad, A.K., “Value of condition monitoring in infrastructure maintenance,” Computers and Industrial Engineering, Volume 66, Issue 2, 2013, pp. 233-241
- Borek, A., Parlikad, A.K., Woodall, P., Webb, J., Total Information Risk Management: Maximising the value of data and information assets, Morgan Kaufmann, ISBN: 9780124055476, 2013.
- Ouertani, M.Z., Parlikad, A.K., McFarlane, D.C., “Towards an approach to select an asset information management strategy,” International Journal of Computer Science and Applications, Volume 5, Issue 3b, 2008, pp 25-44