Manufacturing the Future conference: key speakers confirmed
Confirmed speakers include:
- Amanda Brooks, Head of Innovation at the Department of Business, Innovation and Skills (BIS)
- Professor Philip Nelson, Chief Executive of the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC)
- Professor Sir Mike Gregory, Head of the Institute for Manufacturing.
- Simon Locke, Head of Manufacturing Engineering at Dyson
- Steve Hope, General Manager, Toyota Europe
- Andy Harrison, Chief Life Cycle Engineer, Rolls-Royce
- Peter Domeney, Director, Powertrain Engineering, Jaguar Land Rover
as well as senior executives from AstraZeneca, Laing O’Rourke, Siemens and Unilever.
The conference will take place at Churchill College, Cambridge and will be hosted by the IfM.
There is still some limited availability for delegate places. Please click here for more information or to book.
21 July 2015