Competition T&Cs – IfM Sustainability Challenge
Competition name: IfM Sustainability Challenge
- Scan your badge and select relevant interest groups
- Submit guesses in response to the competition question at Advanced Engineering on 30 and 31 October 2019
- All entries submitted to the competition will be entered into the prize draw
The closing date for entries to the competition is 4pm on 31st October 2019.
- Draw 1: We will select one entry at random to win the ½ day IfM ECS Sustainability Workshop for their organisation
- Draw 2: We will select one entry at random to win the IfM SME Membership for 1 year for their organisation
The winners will be contacted by email from the w/c 4th November 2019.
- ½ day IfM Sustainability Workshop - a workshop that uses the Cambridge Value Mapping tool to think about how a company creates, delivers and captures value. It will be delivered by one member of the IfM Education and Consultancy Services (IfM ECS) team and is redeemable in the first six months of 2020.
- IfM Membership for one year – this entitles the winner to claim IfM Membership for their organisation for one year. The membership is as described on the IfM Membership page (https://www.ifm.eng.cam.ac.uk/ifmecs/about/membership/smemembership/). Membership will be activated from the date the winner is notified.