This section shows the most recent Journal and Conference Publications of the researchers in IRRG. For a full dynamic list of publications, please click on the link in the "People" section for the respective researcher.
Recent Journal Publications
- Tsolakis, N and Bam, W and Srai, JS and Kumar, M (2019) Renewable chemical feedstock supply network design: The case of terpenes. Journal of Cleaner Production, 222. pp. 802-822. ISSN 0959-6526
- Srinivasan, R and Giannikas, V and Kumar, M and Guyot, R and McFarlane, D(2019) Modelling food sourcing decisions under climate change: A data-driven approach. Computers and Industrial Engineering, 128. pp. 911-919. ISSN 0360-8352
- Srai, JS and Tsolakis, N and Kumar, M and Bam, W (2018) Circular supply chains and renewable chemical feedstocks: a network configuration analysis framework. Production Planning and Control, 29. pp. 464-482. ISSN 0953-7287
- Yang, M and Smart, P and Kumar, M and Jolly, M and Evans, S (2018) Product-service systems business models for circular supply chains. Production Planning and Control, 29. pp. 498-508. ISSN 0953-7287
- Lorentz, H and Kumar, M and Srai, JS (2018) Managing distance in international purchasing and supply: a systematic review of literature from the resource-based view perspective. International Business Review, 27. pp. 339-354. ISSN 0969-5931
- Yatskovskaya, E and Srai, JS and Kumar, M (2018) Integrated supply network maturity model: Water scarcity perspective. Sustainability (Switzerland), 10.
- Mogale, DG and Kumar, M and Kumar, SK and Tiwari, MK (2018) Grain silo location-allocation problem with dwell time for optimization of food grain supply chain network. Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, 111. pp. 40-69. ISSN 1366-5545
Recent Conference Papers
- Niedenzu, D and Tsolakis, N and Lanctuit, H and Kumar, M Supply network operations in the context of circular economy. In: 26 th EurOMA Conference, 2019-6-17 to 2019-6-19.
- Schumacher, R and Niedenzu, D and Lorenz, R and Kumar, M and Netland, TIndustrial resilience in automotive supply networks – A case study of product recalls. In: 26 th EurOMA Conference, 2019-6-17 to 2019-6-19.
- Settanni, E and Srai, JS and Kumar, M Identifying risk interdependencies in pharmaceutical supply chains through gamification-enabled structural modelling.In: 49th Annual Meeting of the Decision Sciences Institute, 2018-11-17 to 2018-11-19.
- Niedenzu, DT and Kumar, M and Tsolakis, N and Dora, M Digitalisation of supply chains: an information processing perspective. In: 25th Annual EurOMA Conference, 2018-6-23 to 2018-6-26.
- Yatskovskaya, E and Duarte de Almeida, I and Kumar, M and Srai, JS An Evolutionary theory and supply network perspective on manufacturing firms’ capabilities development in water scarcity management. In: the 25th EurOMA conference, June 24rd-26th 2018, Budapest, Hungary, 2018-6-24 to 2018-6-27.
- Bellingan, M and Tilley, C and batista, L and Kumar, M and Evans, S Exploring social sustainability aspects concerning the well-being of workers in Chinese factories. In: EUROMA, 2018-6-22 to 2018-6-25.