Thursday 6 June, 17.30-19.30, Institute for Manufacturing
The Showcase is an evening event where the IfM will open its doors to friends, collaborators and new connections.
It's a great chance to meet our students and researches and get an understanding of the wide range of activities that go on here, from undergraduate projects, through novel PhD research, and advanced programmes that demonstrate high-level impact across industry and government.
Join us for short talks, interactive demos and tours from 17:30. Registration is free and drinks and nibbles will be served.
We look forward to seeing you!
- 17:30 - Arrival and refreshments
- 17:45 - Welcome & introduction – Tim Minshall
- From 18:00:-
- Networking with IfM researchers
- Digital manufacturing demos
- Industrial photonics tour
- MET student design projects
- PhD presentations
For further information please contact:
T: +44 (0)1223 748267