New thinking about manufacturing. Putting those new ideas into practice today. Educating the manufacturing leaders of tomorrow.
New study for the Government Office for Science explores opportunities for UK modern industrial biotech beyond human health
A new study commissioned by the Government Office for Science (GOS) to map and characterise the UK non-human health life science sector, has been published by Cambridge Industrial Innovation Policy.
UK Innovation Report 2023 published by Cambridge Industrial Innovation Policy
A new report highlights key trends across UK industry, explores the country's productivity and global industrial performance, and asks whether enough is being invested in R&D.
Cambridge Festival competition winners announced
We received many imaginative entries to our competition during the Cambridge Festival at the IfM and the winners have now been announced.
- 16MayOpen course Developing next-generation digital supply chains
- 06JunOpen course Making the Right Things in the Right Places
- 27JunOpen course Roadmapping for strategy and innovation - online course
- 10OctOpen course Roadmapping for strategy and innovation
Top ten articles
- IfM students help to turn 100-year-old bakery into thriving online business
- From idea to patient: the IfM approach to healthcare
- How can knowledge be shared better across the NHS?
- How strategic roadmapping can signpost the route to the future
- The UK Innovation Report 2022
- Simpler than it looks: Discovering the Shoestring approach to digital manufacturing
- Putting new healthcare technology to effective use: wearables for therapeutic cancer treatment
- Open innovation: Solving IP challenges for SMEs
- What, how and when to automate
- New manufacturing approaches to affordable healthcare