New thinking about manufacturing. Putting those new ideas into practice today. Educating the manufacturing leaders of tomorrow.
New study to help inform the development of innovation hubs
Innovate UK have commissioned a study, conducted by the Centre for Science, Technology & Innovation Policy and the Policy Links Unit, to inform the development of innovation hubs, a new support mechanism within the Manufacturing Made Smarter initiative.
IfM joins innovative 5G trial at Port of Felixstowe
The project is supported by the UK government and will test how 5G and the Industrial Internet of Things can enhance productivity, efficiency and safety at the port.
IfM team set up logistics for Cambridge student COVID-19 testing
This term, the University has embarked on the weekly COVID-19 testing of all Cambridge students living in college accommodation. A group of IfM staff, students and alumni are handling the job.
- 13AprOpen course Making the Right Things in the Right Places
- 26AprOpen course Roadmapping for strategy and innovation
- 23JunOpen course Customer Experience: Challenges and Opportunities in the Digital Era
Top ten articles
- Connecting healthcare and manufacturing: The challenges of COVID-19
- Innovate Indonesia: Unlocking growth through technological transformation
- The Maker Movement vs COVID-19: How a DIY community responded to the pandemic
- Understanding risk in pharmaceutical supply chains
- Supply chains and the power of artificial intelligence
- UK supply chains: Learning the right lessons from COVID-19
- COVID-19: International manufacturing policy responses
- COVID-19 critical supplies: The manufacturing repurposing challenge
- Why you need Big Data to measure customer loyalty
- Helping SMEs towards digitalisation