New thinking about manufacturing. Putting those new ideas into practice today. Educating the manufacturing leaders of tomorrow.
IfM makes an impact at Digital Manufacturing Week
As official knowledge partner for Digital Manufacturing Week 2021, the IfM delivered a packed schedule of masterclasses, keynotes and live demonstrations – all designed to help delegates unpick the key business challenges of today.
IfM report highlights need for stronger IP strategy capabilities for SMEs
A report prepared by the IfM and published by the European Commission looks at the extent to which Intellectual Property (IP) facilitates or hinders Open Innovation, particularly in relation to small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).
IfM researchers recognised in 2021 Vice-Chancellor’s Research Impact and Engagement Awards
The IfM’s Jag Srai and Duncan McFarlane have been recognised in the 2021 Vice Chancellor’s Awards for Research Impact and Engagement.
Top ten articles
- Connecting healthcare and manufacturing: The challenges of COVID-19
- Innovate Indonesia: Unlocking growth through technological transformation
- The Maker Movement vs COVID-19: How a DIY community responded to the pandemic
- Understanding risk in pharmaceutical supply chains
- Supply chains and the power of artificial intelligence
- UK supply chains: Learning the right lessons from COVID-19
- COVID-19: International manufacturing policy responses
- COVID-19 critical supplies: The manufacturing repurposing challenge
- The power of repurposing: How smaller manufacturers helped the UK withstand COVID-19’s first wave
- Helping SMEs towards digitalisation