New thinking about manufacturing. Putting those new ideas into practice today. Educating the manufacturing leaders of tomorrow.
IfM joins innovative 5G trial at Port of Felixstowe
The project is supported by the UK government and will test how 5G and the Industrial Internet of Things can enhance productivity, efficiency and safety at the port.
IfM team set up logistics for Cambridge student COVID-19 testing
This term, the University has embarked on the weekly COVID-19 testing of all Cambridge students living in college accommodation. A group of IfM staff, students and alumni are handling the job.
IfM adds expertise to new initiative to improve UK productivity
The institute will contribute to the University of Cambridge’s role in the Productivity Institute, the largest economic and social research investment ever in the UK.
- 27JanOpen course Customer Experience: Challenges and Opportunities in the Digital Era
- TBCOpen course Weathering the Climate Crisis
- TBCOpen course Visual Communication
- TBCOpen course Digitalisation of End-to-End Supply Chains
Top ten articles
- Connecting healthcare and manufacturing: The challenges of COVID-19
- Innovate Indonesia: Unlocking growth through technological transformation
- The Maker Movement vs COVID-19: How a DIY community responded to the pandemic
- Understanding risk in pharmaceutical supply chains
- Supply chains and the power of artificial intelligence
- UK supply chains: Learning the right lessons from COVID-19
- COVID-19: International manufacturing policy responses
- COVID-19 critical supplies: The manufacturing repurposing challenge
- Why you need Big Data to measure customer loyalty
- Helping SMEs towards digitalisation