- E-Commerce Driven Last-Mile Logistics
- Consumer-Centric Connected Eco-Systems
Stanley Lim joined the Centre for International Manufacturing (CIM) in October 2014 as a PhD student under the supervision of Dr Jagjit Singh Srai.
Before embarking on his PhD studies, Stanley spent eight years in the defence industry in varying roles, rising to become Head Engineering and Operations Group at the Ministry of Defence. Previous roles included Lead Engineer and Technical Consultant with portfolio in wireless communication (including satellite) and information technology, Intelligence Analyst, and Human Resources Manager. He has significant experience in project management, system life-cycle management, and lean six sigma techniques.
Stanley holds a Masters of Science degree in Industrial & Systems Engineering from the National University of Singapore, and has also attended the Executive MBA programme at the University of Warwick.
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (ICGB)
- ITILv3 Foundation Certificate in Service Management
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
- VMware Certified Professional (VCP)
- Certified Cloud Computing Specialist (CCCS)
Informating next generation supply chains