Dr Shuya Zhong
Dr Shuya Zhong is a Research Associate at the Distributed Information and Automation Laboratory of Institute for Manufacturing, University of Cambridge. She has project experience working with the international enterprises and organizations from logistics, healthcare to hospitality industries, to improve their operations by applying the modelling and optimization techniques.
Previously, she worked as a Research Fellow at The Logistics Institute - Asia Pacific of National University of Singapore (2016-2018) and gained her Ph.D. in Management from Shanghai University (2016).
- Operations Research Applications:
- Logistics & Supply Chain Management (Facility Location-Allocation, Supplier Selection, Inventory Control, Vehicle Routing, etc.)
- Operations & Maintenance of Offshore Wind Energy (Maintenance Scheduling)
- Intelligent Operations by Robotics & Automation
- Quality Management (Quality Function Deployment)
- Multiple-Criteria Decision-Making (Multi-Objective Optimization)
- Uncertainty (Fuzzy Set Theory, Fuzzy Random Theory)
- Computational Intelligence (Evolutionary Algorithms)
T: +44 (0)1223 338171