Dr Slawomir (Slawek) Tadeja
Slawomir K. Tadeja (Slawek for short) has recently joined the Cyber-Human Lab as Research Associate.
Previously he had undertaken his PhD studies in the Engineering Department and Trinity Hall, researching immersive visual analytics in Virtual Reality (VR) applied in various branches of engineering. Here, he worked on designing, implementing, and testing VR tools for turbomachinery design, visualization of complex multidimensional data, and capturing information from photo-realistic models in VR.
In his current role, Slawomir is trying to understand, design, and prototype solutions where cyber-physical systems may bring the most benefits for their users, including manufacturing, digital twinning, robotics and automata, rehabilitation and medicine, and other use case scenarios.
For almost a year, he was also a research associate within the DigiTwin initiative researching the design methodologies for digital twinning.
While an undergraduate student in Kraków, Slawomir undertook various internships and work placements, including CERN, European Space Agency, Institute of Nuclear Physics PAS in Kraków, and Microsoft Dublin.
- Institute for Manufacturing
- 17 Charles Babbage Road
- Cambridge CB3 0FS
- Artificial Intelligence
- Asset Management
- Business Model Innovation
- Complex Additive Materials
- Decision-Making for Emerging Technologies
- Design Management
- Digital Manufacturing
- Distributed Information & Automation Laboratory
- Fluids in Advanced Manufacturing
- Industrial Photonics
- Industrial Resilience
- Industrial Sustainability
- Inkjet Research
- Innovation and Intellectual Property
- International Manufacturing
- Manufacturing Industry Education Research
- Science, Technology & Innovation Policy
- Strategy and Performance
- Technology Enterprise
- Technology Management
- Service Alliance
- University Commercialisation and Innovation Policy Evidence Unit