Doctoral student/ Research assistant
Nicola was born in central Italy and pursued his studies at the University of Perugia (Italy), obtaining a degree in Building Engineering with a thesis concerning the use of virtual reality tools to analyse occupants’ behaviour inside complex spaces.
After several study and professional experiences in the AEC sector across Europe, Asia and Nord America, he joined the IfM and the European EINST4INE Training Network with the aim of exploring the potential of digital reality technologies (AR/VR) in innovation management.
Passionate about digital innovation and eager to engage in ever new adventures, he aspires to contribute to exciting technological advances.
Nicola is part of EINST4INE and therefore funded by the European Union's Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under the Marie Sklodowska-Curie grant agreement No. 956745.
- Institute for Manufacturing
- 17 Charles Babbage Road
- Cambridge CB3 0FS
- Artificial Intelligence
- Asset Management
- Business Model Innovation
- Complex Additive Materials
- Decision-Making for Emerging Technologies
- Design Management
- Digital Manufacturing
- Distributed Information & Automation Laboratory
- Fluids in Advanced Manufacturing
- Industrial Photonics
- Industrial Resilience
- Industrial Sustainability
- Inkjet Research
- Innovation and Intellectual Property
- International Manufacturing
- Manufacturing Industry Education Research
- Science, Technology & Innovation Policy
- Strategy and Performance
- Technology Enterprise
- Technology Management
- Service Alliance
- University Commercialisation and Innovation Policy Evidence Unit