John McManus has spent over 25 years in manufacturing management and joined IfM Engage in 2008. His industrial experience includes senior Operational and General Management positions in divisions of multinational PLCs as well as small and medium-sized manufacturing companies. He has also spent 10 years working for a specialist consultancy focusing on World Class Manufacturing implementation and sustainability.
John is part of a team which engages with our Member companies to ensure that they are able to access the benefits of the Membership programme in the most appropriate way. John is also an Industrial Tutor on the ISMM postgraduate Masters course.
John has a B. Eng (Hons.) in Mechanical Engineering, and has completed the Fellowship in Manufacturing Management programme at Cranfield University.
John is a Chartered Engineer and Member of the Institution of Engineering & Technology.
- Institute for Manufacturing
- 17 Charles Babbage Road
- Cambridge CB3 0FS
- Artificial Intelligence
- Asset Management
- Business Model Innovation
- Complex Additive Materials
- Decision-Making for Emerging Technologies
- Design Management
- Digital Manufacturing
- Distributed Information & Automation Laboratory
- Fluids in Advanced Manufacturing
- Industrial Photonics
- Industrial Resilience
- Industrial Sustainability
- Inkjet Research
- Innovation and Intellectual Property
- International Manufacturing
- Manufacturing Industry Education Research
- Science, Technology & Innovation Policy
- Strategy and Performance
- Technology Enterprise
- Technology Management
- Service Alliance
- University Commercialisation and Innovation Policy Evidence Unit