Visiting Graduate Student
Guodong is a third-year (2017) Ph.D research assistant in computer science at Vienna University of Technology. He is working on the project “DK – Cyber-Physical Production Systems”, funded by TU Vienna, Austria. His research interests mainly focus on Industrial Data Processing by Using Artificial Intelligent techniques and Bio-inspired approaches.
Guodong has completed M.Sc. in System Analysis and Integration at Nanjing University of Info Sci & Tech, Nanjing, China (2014). As a junior computer science researcher, he provides the efficient and smart industrial data processing solutions.
- Cyber-Physical Production Systems (Smart Factory)
- Computational Intelligence
- Neural Computing
- Machine Learning, Data Mining
- Wang, G., Hasani, R.M., Zhu, Y. and Grosu, R., 2017, March. A novel Bayesian network-based fault prognostic method for semiconductor manufacturing process. In Industrial Technology (ICIT), 2017 IEEE International Conference on (pp. 1450-1454). IEEE.
- Wang, G. and Grosu, R., Milling-Tool Wear-Condition Prediction with Statistic Analysis and Echo-State Networks. In Proceedings of S2M’16, the International Conference on Sustaniable Smart Manufacturing.
- Guodong Wang, Mohamed Amin Ben Sassi, Radu Grosu, “ZIZO: A Novel Zoom-In-Zoom-Out Search Algorithm for the Global Parameters of Echo-State Networks”, Canadian Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Accepted, IEEE.
- Hasani, R.M., Wang, G. and Grosu, R., 2017. An Automated Auto-encoder Correlation-based Health-Monitoring and Prognostic Method for Machine Bearings. arXiv preprint arXiv:1703.06272.
- Hasani, R.M., Wang, G. and Grosu, R., 2017, June. Towards Deterministic and Stochastic Computations with the Izhikevich Spiking-Neuron Model. In International Work-Conference on Artificial Neural Networks (pp. 392-402). Springer, Cham.
- Yungang Zhu, Hongying Duan, Xinhua Wang, Baokui Zhou, Guodong Wang, Radu Grosu. Gaussian Convex Evidence Teory for Ordered and Fuzzy Evidence Fusion. Journal of Intelligent and Fuzzy Systems. 2017. Accepted
- Zhou W P, Li Y, Liu Q S, Guodong Wang, et al (2014), “Fast compression and reconstruction of astronomical images based on compressed sensing”, Research in Astronomy and Astrophysics, 201414(9): 1207.
- Wen Liu,Wangping Zhou, Guodong Wang (2014), Tilting Axis Solar Tracking System Based On DSP Chip. Electronic Application Technology, 2014 40(5): 24-27.
- Wangping Zhou, Guodong Wang (2014), “Study on the Self-Decision of a Cyber-Physical Systems Based on Similarity Computing”, Artifcial Intelligence and Patern Recognition, 2014 11: 003.
- Wangping Zhou, Dongcheng Bai, and Guodong Wang (2012), “Design of the smart car for emergent disaster detection”, World Automation Congress (WAC), 2012, pp. 1-3, 2012. 06.24-28