Faisal Rashed is a Research Associate at University of Cambridge supporting the IfM and CDBB. Before joining Cambridge Service Alliance, he worked as a strategy consulting manager at Accenture Strategy in Zurich. His PhD research focused on data-driven business model innovation applying a resource-based view with enterprise architecture modelling and management. Faisal successfully contributed to the top ranked outlets engaging in applied science research.
- Rashed, F., Drews, P., “How does Enterprise Architecture support the Design and Realization of Data-Driven Business Models?”, International Conference on Wirtschaftsinformatik 2021.
- Rashed, F., Drews, P., “Pathways of Data-driven Business Model Design and Realization: A Qualitative Research Study”, Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences 2021.
- Rashed, F., Drews, P., “Supporting the Development and Realization of Data-Driven Business Models with Enterprise Architecture Modeling and Management”, International Conference on Business Information Systems 2020.
- Rashed, F., “Data-driven Business Model Innovation utilizing Enterprise Architecture Modelling and Management”, PhD Thesis.
- Rashed, F., Zaki, M., Drews, P., “Mobilizing Capabilities for Data-Driven Business Model Innovation”, MIS Quarterly Executive, Submitted.
- Rashed, F., Drews, P., Zaki, M., “A Framework for Data-Driven Business Model Innovation”, European Conference on Information Systems 2021, Submitted.