Daqiang (Darren) Guo
Daqiang is a Post-doctoral Research Associate at the Institute for Manufacturing (IfM), where he focuses on Internet of Things and digital twin-enabled intelligent industrial systems and network analysis. Daqiang holds a PhD in industrial and manufacturing systems engineering from the University of Hong Kong in 2021, with his thesis titled “Production Synchronization for Fixed-Position Assembly Islands under Graduation Intelligent Manufacturing System”.
Before joining the IfM, Daqiang was a Post-doctoral Fellow, and worked on a research project that focused on date-driven diagnostic analysis of manufacturing supply chains in the University of Hong Kong. He has been a Visiting Scholar that involved in the reseach project of Customer-to-Manufacturer (C2M) for personalized production in Southern University of Science and Technology.
Manufacturing supply chains
IoT and digital twin-enabled intelligent manufacturing systems
Operations Research (mixed-integer programming, constraint programming, reinforcement learning)
- Li, M., Guo, D*., Li, M., Qu, T., & Huang, G. Q. (2022). Operation twins: production-intralogistics synchronisation in Industry 4.0. International Journal of Production Research, 1-19.
- Guo, D., Li, M., Ling, S., Zhong, R. Y., Rong, Y., & Huang, G. Q. (2021). Synchronization-oriented reconfiguration of FPAI under Graduation Intelligent Manufacturing System in the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond. Journal of Manufacturing Systems, 60, 893-902.
- Guo, D., Li, M., Lyu, Z., Kang, K., Wu, W., Zhong, R. Y., & Huang, G. Q. (2021). Synchroperation in Industry 4.0 manufacturing. International Journal of Production Economics, 238, 108171.
- Guo, D., Zhong, R. Y., Rong, Y., & Huang, G. G. (2021). Synchronization of shop-floor logistics and manufacturing under IIoT and digital twin-enabled graduation intelligent manufacturing system. IEEE Transactions on Cybernetics.
- Guo, D., Zhong, R. Y., Lin, P., Lyu, Z., Rong, Y., & Huang, G. Q. (2020). Digital twin-enabled Graduation Intelligent Manufacturing System for fixed-position assembly islands. Robotics and Computer-Integrated Manufacturing, 63, 101917.
Full list in Google Scholar