Bang Xiang Yong
Bang Xiang Yong is pursuing his PhD within DIAL (supervised by Dr. Alexandra Brintrup), and is a member of Churchill College. He obtained his B.Eng in Electrical-Electronics (2017) from Universiti Teknologi Malaysia. Currently, his research focus is in metrology for multi-agent systems in Industrial Internet of Things.
- Multi-agent systems
- Industry 4.0
- Distributed Artificial Intelligence
- 2014 - Intern at Intel, Internet of Things group worked on Smart Factory, Smart Restroom and Smart City
- 2016 - Research intern at University of Cambridge, Dept. of Obstetrics and Gynaecology developed 3 software applications under supervision of Dr Ulla Sovio and Dr Sung Gong.
- 2018 - Research intern at Academia Sinica (National Academy of Taiwan) worked on Deep Learning LSTM and Reinforcement Learning in Natural Language Processing.
- 2017-2018 – Multiple projects at IfM : VR for Robot lab, Hybrid Web/Mobile application for CIM
SL Sen, YB Xiang, ESL Ming, KK Xiang, YC Fai… - Control Conference (ASCC), 2015 10th Asian, 2015
BX Yong, MRA Rahim, AS Abdullah - Asian Simulation Conference, 2017
- Yang di-Pertuan Agong (King of Malaysia) Scholarship for PhD in Engineering at University of Cambridge
- Chancellor’s Award from Her Majesty Raja Zarith Sofiah, Queen of Johor (2017)
- Finalist, Mobile Challenge Asia Pacific (MCAP) 2015 (USA)
- Pitching Award, Asia Pacific Assistive, Rehabilitative & Therapeutic Technologies (AR&TTs) Challenge 2015 (Singapore)
- Top 25 Finalist, ESPRIEX Business Model Canvas Competition 2017 (Indonesia)
- 1stPrize, Imagine Cup Malaysia 2014
- 2ndPrize, Imagine Cup Malaysia 2017
- 2ndPrize, Innopitch 2014
- 2nd Prize Winner, Malaysian Assistive, Rehabilitative & Therapeutic Technologies (AR&TTs) Challenge and Symposium 2014
- Consolation Prize, Top 20 Finalist National Blue Ocean Strategy 2017 Competition (NBOS)
- 1stPrize Winner, Startup Weekend 2016
- 2ndPrize Winner, Innopitch 2016
- 1stPrize Winner, University App Challenge 2017