Delevoping the next generation of technology leaders at Atos
IfM ECS' Executive & Professional Development (EPD) team, in partnership with Atos and Paderborn University, has been recognised through the prestigious EFMD Excellence in Practice Silver Award for its professional development programme, 'Gold for Experts'.
The EFMD invited Dr Judith Shawcross and colleagues from Atos and Paderborn University talk about the award-winning 'Gold for Experts' (now 'Gold for Technology Leaders') talent development programme as part of the Excellence in Practice Award Winners webinar series.
Webinar: IfM ECS' Judith Shawcross talks about the 'Gold for Experts' executive education programme in partnership with Atos and Paderborn University.
This webinar was recorded by EFMD on 21 January 2019 and featured:
- Dr Judith Shawcross, Head of Executive and Professional Development, IfM ECS
- Sven Geerts, Gold for Experts Programme Director, Atos
- Dr Simon Oberthür, Center of Competence Manager, SICP, Paderborn University
- Developing technology experts as leaders (IfM Review - Issue 9)
- Seeing the bigger picture: how experts at Atos are becoming trusted advisors (IfM Review - Issue 4)