Designing for low-volume production
Is your product manufactured in low volumes?
Designing forlow-volume production will help you boost sales margins if...
- your product is manufactured in small batches (typically less than 50)
- you are trying to meet a demanding new product cost target or reduce costs of an existing product
- you want to maximise perceived product value in the eyes of your customers
Illustrated with numerous examples, this practical workbook offers cost analysis techniques and design tactics which show how to:
- make design trade-offs to maximise margins
- get the best leverage from ready-made technology
- achieve unique product appearance whilst maximising the use of off-the-shelf technology
£39.00 plus P&P