Smart Factory Expo and Manufacturing Leaders' Summit
We're proud to be a partner of this year's Smart Factory Expo and Manufacturing Leaders' Summit in Liverpool on 14 & 15 November.
A highlight in the UK manufacturing event calendar, The Smart Factory Expo, sees 6,000 visitors browsing over 240 exhibitors across six themed districts at the Liverpool Exhibition Centre. We’re proud to be a supporting partner in an event addressing some of the biggest digital challenges facing the manufacturing community.
We will be running a number of hands-on interactive workshops in our very own ‘Institute for Manufacturing Theatre’ where you can experience a number of the IfM’s business tools. Each session is designed to give you an understanding of how these tools can help overcome the challenges your organisation faces.
Our experienced Industrial Fellows will be running one hour sessions on:
- Ecosystem Strategy
- Automation Assessment
- Portfolio Management
How to book for the workshops:
- Register for the Smart Factory Expo
- Log-in and add your chosen workshops to your schedule
- You'll then receive a booking confirmation from us
Meet the Team
Don't forget to visit stand C69 where the IfM team, accompanied by our experienced IfM ECS Industrial Fellows, will be on hand to discuss your business challenges.
Alongside the Smart Factory Expo, as part of the wider events in Digital Manufacturing Week, we will also be a partner at the Manufacturing Leaders’ Summit. We are pleased to have Professor Tim Minshall, Head of the IfM, chairing the conference plenary sessions on Day 1 and Professor Sir Mike Gregory, former Head of the IfM, chairing on Day 2.
We will also be showcasing insights from the IfM through the afternoon stream sessions:
- Innovation - Tim Minshall will be discussing how it is imperative to equip people with the mindset and skills to innovate, how there is a necessity to adapt to constant change, and how there is a need to look for opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Talent Management - Judith Shawcross will outline approaches that align your talent needs and business context to generate real impact for your business. She will give insights from our award-winning professional development programme with Atos and Paderborn University - 'Gold for Experts'.
To book your place and see the full conference programme, visit the Manufacturing Leaders' Summit website.
For further information please contact: