Patrick has a PhD in management from Leeds University Business School, his PhD focuses on relationship formation in the UK offshore wind, UK steel and UK textile industries. He has an MSc (First Class) in logistics and supply chain management from the University of Hull Logistics Institute.
Patrick has assisted in the selection and management of papers, reviewers as well as the preparation of the editorial for four special issues of Futures, Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Production Planning and Control and SCM: an International Journal on the Smart Cities and Operations Management theme. He has presented conference papers at Cambridge’s Annual International Manufacturing Symposium and the annual European Decision Science Institute Conference.
Patrick co-ordinates the Future Cities and Community Resilience Network (a membership of 60 international scholars, manufacturers, supply chain managers and community workers. He has taught operations and supply chain management modules at undergraduate and postgraduate levels at Leeds University Business School. In 2015 he was nominated for the ‘Postgraduate Teaching and Inspirational Teaching Award’ at the University of Leeds Partnership awards
His research interests lie in the areas of supply chain management, redistributed manufacturing and smart city production systems.
- Hennelly, P., Graham, G. Srai, J. (2017). Do Makerspaces represent scalable production models of community based Distributed Manufacturing, Production, Planning and Control. Forthcoming.
- Oberg, C. Graham, G. Hennelly, P. (2017). Smart cities – A literature review and business network approach discussion, IMP Journal, Forthcoming.
- Mehmood, R., Meriton, R., Graham, G., Hennelly, P., Kumar, M. (2016) Exploring the Influence of Big Data on City Transport Operations: a Markovian Approach. International Journal of Operations & Production Management. Accepted.
- Kumar, M. Graham, G. Hennelly, P. Srai, J. (2016) How will smart city production systems transform supply chain design: a product-level investigation. International Journal of Production Research. Accepted.
- Hennelly, P. & Wong, C. (2015) “The Formation of New Inter-firm Relationships: A UK Offshore Wind Sector analysis”, International Journal of Energy Sector Management. Accepted.
- Graham, G., Greenhill, A., Dymski, G. Coles, E., & Hennelly, P. (2015) “The Science Fiction Prototyping Framework: Building Behavioural, Social and Economic Impact and Community Resilience”, Working Paper. Available at: www.FCCRNET.org
- Hennelly, P., Graham, G., Meriton, R., Srai, J. (2017) The Smart City Production System. Song, H., Srinavasan, R., Sookoor,T., Jeschke, S (eds). Smart Cities: Foundations and Principles. Wiley. Forthcoming 2017
- Hennelly, P., Graham, G., Meriton, R., Tew, B. (2016) How is Big Data Transforming Operations Models in the Automotive Industry: A Preliminary Investigation. 20th Cambridge International Manufacturing Symposium, Cambridge, 29-30th September 2016.
- Hennelly, P., Oberg, C., Graham, G. (2015) Managing in Smart Cities: A Network Approach. IMP Symposium Workshop, Manchester, England, April 21-23, 2015
- Kumar, M., Graham, G., Hennelly, P., Srai, J. (2015) A Framework for a Smart City Production System", 19th Cambridge International Manufacturing Symposium, Cambridge, 24-25th September, 2015.
- Hennelly, P. (2014) “Triggers and patterns in early stage buyer-supplier relationships, from a supplier perspective”. European Decision Science Institute Conference, Denmark, June 2014.