IfM. New thinking about manufacturing. Putting those new ideas into practice today. Educating the manufacturing leaders of tomorrow.
Take your medicine
Dr Jag Srai talks about the future of pharmaceutical supply chains in the latest issue of the Universityof Cambridge's research magazine, Research Horizons.
Next generation nano-battery
A team of University of Cambridge engineers who are hoping to fuel an electric bus revolution are a step closer to their goal after their next-generation nanotechnology battery was commended in the 2017 Emerging Technologies Competition.
- 11SepOpen courseThe Cambridge Tribology Course: Friction, Wear and Lubrication
- 15NovOpen courseMaking the shift to services
- 22NovOpen courseEcosystem Strategy
- 06DecOpen courseIntroduction to Science, Technology & Innovation Policy
Top ten articles
- New business models for a sustainable future
- How bright is your digital future: digitalising the extended supply chain
- Roadmapping at BASF
- A social network of things - New approaches to asset management
- Additive manufacturing: understanding the bigger picture
- Given in evidence
- The innovation game
- Small but mighty: the manufacturing challenges of nanotechnology
- The lost art of risk management
- Leonardo da Vinci: the first systematic study of friction