IfM. New thinking about manufacturing. Putting those new ideas into practice today. Educating the manufacturing leaders of tomorrow.
Transforming Indian agriculture: IfM key partner in tackling major global challenge
The IfM’s Centre for International Manufacturing is part of the Cambridge team working with Indian scientists to bring about a second Green Revolution. This project is one of two Cambridge-led research collaborations that have been awarded almost £15 million in funding.
UK's post-Brexit economy hinges on SME innovation
The decisions that the UK Government makes in response to Brexit could either add billions to the nation’s economy or risk decimating the country’s more than 264,000 manufacturing SMEs.
- 11SepOpen courseThe Cambridge Tribology Course: Friction, Wear and Lubrication
- 19OctOpen courseTechnology Intelligence
- 15NovOpen courseMaking the shift to services
- 22NovOpen courseEcosystem Strategy
Top ten articles
- New business models for a sustainable future
- How bright is your digital future: digitalising the extended supply chain
- Management tools and toolkits: the good, the bad and the ugly
- Additive manufacturing: understanding the bigger picture
- Making the shift to services
- The digitalisation of manufacturing economies
- Business model innovation report
- Strategic roadmapping: take control in times of uncertainty
- The lost art of risk management
- Getting smart with digital