IfM. New thinking about manufacturing. Putting those new ideas into practice today. Educating the manufacturing leaders of tomorrow.
Reducing food waste is key to food security: an interview with Dr Mukesh Kumar
"27% of the food we produce is wasted along the supply chain." Dr Mukesh Kumar talks about his work on food security as part of the Cambridge Global Food Security Strategic Research Initiative.
Student research trip to Japan
The IfM's Manufacturing Engineering Tripos (MET) part 2B students recently returned from a successful two-week overseas research project to Japan.
Promoting manufacturing career opportunities
IfM's Deputy Head Dr Tim Minshall was interviewed on Cambridge TV about a new project to promote manufacturing career opportunities to young people.
- 19OctOpen courseTechnology Intelligence
- 15NovOpen courseMaking the shift to services
- 22NovOpen courseEcosystem Strategy
- 06DecOpen courseIntroduction to Science, Technology & Innovation Policy
Top ten articles
- New business models for a sustainable future
- How bright is your digital future: digitalising the extended supply chain
- Management tools and toolkits: the good, the bad and the ugly
- Additive manufacturing: understanding the bigger picture
- Making the shift to services
- The digitalisation of manufacturing economies
- Business model innovation report
- Strategic roadmapping: take control in times of uncertainty
- The lost art of risk management
- Getting smart with digital