IfM. New thinking about manufacturing. Putting those new ideas into practice today. Educating the manufacturing leaders of tomorrow.
IfM researcher shortlisted for prestigious Newton Prize
Dr Ajith Parlikad's project to develop Smart Manufacturing technologies in India has been shortlisted for the 2017 Newton Prize.
IfM researchers win Telford Premium prize
A paper co-authored by IfM and CSIC investigators has been awarded the Telford Premium prize from ICE Publishing.
Professor Tim Minshall appointed Head of the Institute for Manufacturing
Professor Tim Minshall, the inaugural Dr John C Taylor Professor of Innovation, has become the new Head of the IfM, taking over from Professor Andy Neely.
- 08NovOpen courseFrom Research to Economic Impact: Designing Modern RTO Strategies
- 15NovOpen courseMaking the Shift to Services
- 22NovOpen courseEcosystem Strategy
- 28FebOpen courseMaking the Right Things in the Right Places
Top ten articles
- New business models for a sustainable future
- How bright is your digital future: digitalising the extended supply chain
- Management tools and toolkits: the good, the bad and the ugly
- Additive manufacturing: understanding the bigger picture
- Making the shift to services
- The digitalisation of manufacturing economies
- Business model innovation report
- Strategic roadmapping: take control in times of uncertainty
- The lost art of risk management
- Getting smart with digital