IfM. New thinking about manufacturing. Putting those new ideas into practice today. Educating the manufacturing leaders of tomorrow.
Cambridge appoints new professor of innovation
Dr Tim Minshall has been appointed as the inaugural Dr John C Taylor Professor of Innovation at the University of Cambridge.
MET student in battle for LEGO supremacy in new tv show
MET student James Gard and fellow Cambridge Engineering student and LEGO enthusiast, Jamil Jami, are competing in a new Channel 4 series to win the title of ‘LEGO Masters’.
Reducing food waste is key to food security: an interview with Dr Mukesh Kumar
Dr Mukesh Kumar talks about his work on food security as part of the Cambridge Global Food Security Strategic Research Initiative.
- 19OctOpen courseTechnology Intelligence
- 15NovOpen courseMaking the shift to services
- 22NovOpen courseEcosystem Strategy
- 28FebOpen courseMaking the Right Things in the Right Places
Top ten articles
- New business models for a sustainable future
- How bright is your digital future: digitalising the extended supply chain
- Management tools and toolkits: the good, the bad and the ugly
- Additive manufacturing: understanding the bigger picture
- Making the shift to services
- The digitalisation of manufacturing economies
- Business model innovation report
- Strategic roadmapping: take control in times of uncertainty
- The lost art of risk management
- Getting smart with digital