Tailored programmes for companies
Building upon the output from our Research Centres we are able to configure bespoke programmes to meet the specific needs of your business. We work closely with our clients to identify innovative methods of addressing issues, making extensive use of experiential and problem based learning as well as making extensive use of relevant case studies. Programmes and workshops can be delivered wherever is deemed most appropriate to the needs of the business.
Corporate development programmes
Our team of industrial experts can review your business issues with the management team to construct a training needs analysis. We can then provide in-depth development and mentoring to recommended personnel at appropriate levels to ensure that needs are addressed. We can also provide one-to-one coaching on specific strategic and operational issues, and longer-term mentoring support for leaders and potential leaders in your company.
Key programme themes
- Strategy development - helping companies to generate and implement winning strategies based on market needs and supported by internal competencies.
- Strategic technology management - helping companies to manage investment in new technologies in order to achieve their business goals and create sustainable long-term growth.
- International manufacturing - addressing challenges and opportunities that manufacturing companies face as a result of the increasing globalisation of markets.
- Supply networks - providing a strategic understanding of supply chain development and how this can contribute to the competitive performance of your business.
- Process, product and business infrastructure - providing a strategic understanding of new and emerging technologies to help managers understand the likely impact on their business.
- Operational excellence - providing a means of measuring and evaluating performance within an organisation, identifying potential both improvements and a means by which to implement the required changes
- Innovation management - enabling companies to identify the best ways to innovate in their specific environment and to release the potential inherent within the business to gain and strengthen their competitive position
- Service excellence - facilitating organisations to develop and implement the service concept that is gaining increasing importance in the current dynamic environment facing Modern manufacturing organisations
To register your interest, please contact:
Education Programme Manager
T: +44 (0) 1223 765603