Industrial Resilience Audit
Diagnose why your processes are experiencing disruption, identify short-term fixes and define longer term plans to develop more flexible production processes.
We use the Industrial Resilience Audit to identify:
- Problems or disruptions that cause processes to underperform
- How frequently processes suffer from the identified disruptions
- The effect or impact of the disruptions on process performance
- The resilience capabilities that processes have for handling the disruptions
It can help you:
- Improve short-term internal activities
- Prioritise improvements to current processes (process capabilities, operational adherence & stability, material specifications.)
- Identify the requirement for new process capabilities to better cater for disruptions.
- Long-term internal/external activities
- Focus the development of next generation processes.
- Providing flexible production capabilities, for new products, using new technologies, with changing business demands.
We have used this Resilience Audit with a wide range of organisations including:
Alcatel, ASW, Britvic, EasyJet, G’s Growers, Henkel, Luton Airport, Unipart.
A 6-step approach
Resilience capability assessment
To find out more about how the Industrial Resilience Audit can help your organisation, please contact:
Liz Salter, Senior Industrial Fellow, IfM Education and Consultancy Services