IfM. New thinking about manufacturing. Putting those new ideas into practice today. Educating the manufacturing leaders of tomorrow.
Strategic Intellectual Property Forum continues engagement
Industry experts at the forefront of software IP management presented at the latest Strategic Intellectual Property Forum.
IfM Briefing Day 2017: The next production revolution
On Thursday 11th May, over 100 delegates from across industry, government and academia gathered at the IfM in Cambridge to consider the implications of the next production revolution.
Thought for food
Dr Mukesh Kumar leads research in supply chain resilience at the IfM. He describes how his work is helping to tackle one of this century’s most important challenges: food safety.
- 13JunOpen courseDeveloping End-to-End Supply Chain Capability
- 14JunOpen courseStrategic Roadmapping Course
- 11SepOpen courseThe Cambridge Tribology Course: Friction, Wear and Lubrication
- 25OctOpen courseIntroduction to Science, Technology & Innovation Policy
- 07JunDesign Show 2017
- 15JunThe fourth industrial revolution - a digitalised enterprise
- 28Sep21st Annual CIM Symposium - Globalisation 2.0
Top ten articles
- New business models for a sustainable future
- How bright is your digital future: digitalising the extended supply chain
- Roadmapping at BASF
- A social network of things - New approaches to asset management
- Additive manufacturing: understanding the bigger picture
- Given in evidence
- The innovation game
- Small but mighty: the manufacturing challenges of nanotechnology
- The lost art of risk management
- Leonardo da Vinci: the first systematic study of friction